Product Code: UBS-Alpaka-360Bookcase-5Layer-WH-1[zNSP]
$129.00 $149.00 Ex GST:$112.17
Availability: PRE-ORDER NOW, ETA 25 JULY 2020
Alpaka Round swivel bookshelf 5 layers, White
Market Price: $199 NZD
You have never seen a more ingenious bookshelf.
Children who love to read love to discover many books. But lots of books often need multiple bookshelves.
Not our 360° swivel bookshelf.
The swiveling 360°, 5-layer bookshelf allows storage for 150 to 170 books. It only takes 0.1 square meters in a room making it an ultimate space saver, plus the eco-friendly material ensure child safety.
• 360° swivel action makes it easier to get and sort books.
• 0.1 square meter space requirement is awesome for really small spaces.
• 5-layers can store 150-170 books.
• Material: WPC board
• Dimensions (L x H): 51 x 159 cm
Size & Dimensions:
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Yes, we ship to New Zealand Nationwide!
To calculate the shipping fees, just add the products to your shopping cart,
then go to your shopping cart page,
choose your "Ship to address",
you will see the shipping costs on your order.
Simple as that!
See example below
We all want our homes to be a safe place.
The best way to help prevent furniture tip-over accidents is to secure furniture to the wall. IKEA urges customers to inspect their IKEA chests of drawers and dressers to ensure that they are securely anchored to the wall using the restraints provided in the packaging.
IKEA specifically mentions the safety fixings in the assembly instructions. If the product is secured correctly to the wall as per the assembly instructions, it will be perfectly safe for use.
You can see IKEA has included safety fixings in many places, for examples "warning" in the assembly instruction, warning sticker on the part of the drawers. All the MALM drawers or similar types of chest of drawers have the fixing devices so people can attach them to the wall to avoid tipping over.
Should you need a replacement restraint kit to secure the IKEA furniture in your home, you can contact us to order one free of charge.
***Prevent furniture tip-over accidents ***
- Furniture must be securely attached to the wall. Use the tip-over restraint provided with the product and the right hardware for your wall type. If the product is secured correctly to the wall as per the assembly instructions, it will be perfectly safe for use.
- Never put a TV or other heavy objects on top of a chest of drawers or any furniture not intended for use with a TV.
- Place heavy objects in the lowest drawers.
- Avoid any risky actions as climbing or hanging on drawers, doors or shelves.
For more details, please visit: https://www.urbansales.co.nz/safer-homes-for-kiwis