Covid-19 Contactless Pickup
Updated Date： 31st August 2020 (Monday)
1. PICKUP HOURS
Contactless pick up continues to be available from Monday 31st August 2020 and will continue until the Covid-19 response level falls below Level 2.
We are closed on Sunday.
2. PICKUP BY BOOKING REQUIRED
We will notify you via email with a pick up booking link once your order is available for pick up.
3. CONTACTLESS PICKUP
During this Covid-19 response Level we will continue a contactless pickup service in an effort to prevent the spread of Covid-19. This means:
· Our warehouse staff will prepare your order before you arrive, please make sure you book first.
· Our staff will remain at least 1.5 meters distance from others at all times.
· When you arrive at our parking lots, please open the boot or clear space in the back seat for us to load goods and you can wait in the car. Our staff will use your vehicle plate · number to identify you, so please make sure you drive the vehicle you confirmed with us in the prior booking.
· Our staff will load the goods in your car for you, while you can still remain in your car. For your safety, please do not walk around at the pickup site.
· Due to current contactless requirements, we will not require any signature
4. TIME SLOT AVAILABILITY
There are 48 booking timeslots in a day - the first one is 9:30-10:00 am and the last one is 5:00-5:30 pm.
Please book well ahead of time to avoid clashes in your preferred pickup time. We anticipate significant demand for this service.
5. COLLECTION ID
Our staff will use your vehicle plate number to identify you, so please make sure you drive the vehicle you confirmed with us.
1) Can I make a booking over the phone?
Yes, you can make the booking over the phone. However, we encourage you to book online. Due to increased demand, it may take a little longer for our staff to pick up your call.
2) Can I cancel or reschedule my booking?
Please refer to your pickup booking confirmation or reminder email. You shall find the 'Cancel' or 'Reschedule' buttons at the bottom of your email that will take you directly to our appointment calendar for cancellation or rescheduling of your existing appointment. We understand things may happen in life and sometimes it is necessary to cancel or reschedule your appointment, we require that you let us know at least 24 hours’ in advance of your scheduled pickup appointment to avoid cancellation/rescheduling fee. Exceptions to this policy will be considered on a case by case basis.
3) What if I don't show up at the appointment time?
No-Show Policy: A “no-show” is someone who misses a scheduled appointment without canceling or rescheduling 24 hours in advance of their scheduled appointment. “No-shows” will be charged a $20 handling & attendance fee, which will be added to your pickup invoice for next scheduled pickup.
4) Can I change the car plate number or the collecting person’s name after the booking confirmation?
a. Change on the day of pick up:
Please call us on 09-570-9687 if it is urgent or email email@example.com to let us know your order number and your other vehicle plate number, our staff will update this for you manually.
b. More than 24 hours prior to pick up :
You need to first cancel the existing booking by clicking the "Cancel" button in your booking confirmation email. Then you need to make a new booking with an updated car plate number or the pickup person's name.
5) How do I add/remove items from my order?
If you have already made a pickup booking, any edits to your order will now need to be notified via email or phone 24 hours before your scheduled pickup time. This allows us enough time to update and process your order.
6) Can I buy something else from the showroom at the time of collection?
Our showroom has re-opened and you can add items to your pickup order, however you may have to wait for your item to be picked from stock as booked pickups will take priority. We recommend that you arrive early if you anticipate wanting to add items to your pickup.
7) I have 2 orders in your system, should I make 2 bookings?
No, only one booking is needed. Just enter all the order numbers that are ready to pick up in one booking via the appointment booking website.
8) Can I make the payment when picking up?
Due to zero-contact requirements, we can't accept payment when picking up at this stage. All payments must be made and cleared before pick up.
If you intend to pay via bank transfer, you need to make payment 24-48 hours ahead of pickup. Alternatively, we can send a payment link to you for an instant credit card payment collection before you come to pick up.