***New Zealand Free shipping***
This Rapid Covid-19 (Antigen) Self-Test is a lateral flow test that detects the nucleocapsid protein antigen of the coronavirus that causes Covid-19 from direct nasal swab and contains 20 tests. This product has been authorized under the NZ COVID-19 Public Health Response 2020 (Point of Care) Order.
The Self-Test can be performed by the general public, providing another option for decentralized testing. Testing whenever and wherever needed can be the basis for safer decision-making and a step towards more normality for everyone.
• 97.25% sensitivity
• 100% specificity
• Overall accuracy of 98.73%
• 20 tests each (20 tests in total)
• CE, MSDS, ISO13485 certified
• Duration: a qualitative result can be read after 15 minutes
• Supplier: Zhejiang Orient Gene Biotech Co., Ltd (China)
• Testing by adult only or under adult supervision
• Negative test results do not exclude infection with COVID-19 (so face masks, social distancing and good hygiene practice should be maintained)
Test Kit Contains:
• Swab inside sealed wrapper
• Test Cassette in sealed pouch
• Plastic waste bag
• Extraction tube with buffer
• Nozzle Cap
• Extraction tube holder
**Given the high demand for these products, due to Covid-19, these products are non-refundable. Thank you for your understanding.
Most of the flat-pack furniture requires assembly. All the flat-pack furniture provided by Urban Sales comes with step-by-step, simple and clear instruction so you can assemble it by yourself.
Please refer to assembly service page for more details
1. Do you deliver throughout New Zealand?
Yes. We deliver nationwide, including North & South, Waiheke, Great Barrier, Chatham and Stewart Islands via a selection of regular freighting companies.
2. Do you deliver to Australia, Cook Islands or other locations outside New Zealand?
No. At this stage, we are unable to deliver outside New Zealand.
3. Do you charge a margin on delivery fees?
No. We make every effort to correctly calculate delivery costs and pass those on ‘as charged’ by the freight carrier or postal service, plus any packing & material costs.
4. How do I calculate the delivery cost to my location?
To calculate the delivery costs, please add the products to your shopping cart, then go to your shopping cart page by selecting “View Cart”. Choose your "Ship to" location and you will see the delivery costs on your order prior to starting the checkout process.
See example below:
Note that if you are in an area regarded by delivery services as Rural, additional costs may apply and you will be advised after we receive your order as exact costs will depend on the combination of ordered items and freight carrier required.
5. If I buy more, will shipping be cheaper?
Yes. The more items you buy in a single order, the more you save on delivery costs per item. Buying additional items of similar size and weight in a single order will incur smaller shipping costs for the additional items on a per-item basis.
We’ll do all we can to maximise your savings with great deals up front, combined packing and best-available delivery services.
Further Information about freight and delivery can be found here>>