- It is estimated that every five seconds, one BILLY bookcase is sold somewhere in the world. Pretty impressive considering IKEA launched BILLY in 1979. It’s the booklovers choice that never goes out of style.
- Adjustable shelves; adapt space between shelves according to your needs.
- Adjustable hinges allow you to adjust the door horizontally and vertically.
- Glass doors keep your favourite items free from dust but still visible.
- Panel/glass doors provide dust-free storage and let you hide or display things according to your needs.
- Different wall materials require different types of fixing devices. Use fixing devices suitable for the walls in your home, sold separately.
- Min. ceiling height required: 205 cm.
- This furniture must be fixed to the wall with the enclosed wall fastener.
Width: 160 cm
Depth: 30 cm
Height: 202 cm
Max. load/shelf: 30 kg
- Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
Environment & materials
- Particleboard, Paper foil, Plastic edging
- Particleboard, Paper foil, Plastic edging, Melamine foil
- Particleboard, Paper foil
- Fibreboard, Paint, Paper foil
- Fibreboard, Paper foil, Paper foil, Plastic edging
- Fibreboard, Paper foil
- Tempered glass
Most of the flat-pack furniture requires assembly. All the flat-pack furniture provided by Urban Sales comes with step-by-step, simple and clear instruction so you can assemble it by yourself.
Please refer to assembly service page for more details
1. Do you deliver throughout New Zealand?
Yes. We deliver nationwide, including North & South, Waiheke, Great Barrier, Chatham and Stewart Islands via a selection of regular freighting companies.
2. Do you deliver to Australia, Cook Islands or other locations outside New Zealand?
No. At this stage, we are unable to deliver outside New Zealand.
3. Do you charge a margin on delivery fees?
No. We make every effort to correctly calculate delivery costs and pass those on ‘as charged’ by the freight carrier or postal service, plus any packing & material costs.
4. How do I calculate the delivery cost to my location?
To calculate the delivery costs, please add the products to your shopping cart, then go to your shopping cart page by selecting “View Cart”. Choose your "Ship to" location and you will see the delivery costs on your order prior to starting the checkout process.
See example below:
Note that if you are in an area regarded by delivery services as Rural, additional costs may apply and you will be advised after we receive your order as exact costs will depend on the combination of ordered items and freight carrier required.
5. If I buy more, will shipping be cheaper?
Yes. The more items you buy in a single order, the more you save on delivery costs per item. Buying additional items of similar size and weight in a single order will incur smaller shipping costs for the additional items on a per-item basis.
We’ll do all we can to maximise your savings with great deals up front, combined packing and best-available delivery services.
Further Information about freight and delivery can be found here>>