- Most children have things they are proud of and want to show off to the world around them. When your child outgrows dolls, you can use this doll house as a wall shelf to display all those important things.
- This doll’s house lets your child make a home for their dolls and play with them.
- When your child grows up, the doll’s house can be used as a shelf for books, photos or other items that your child wants to display.
good to know
Recommended for ages from 3 years.
We recommend placing the doll’s house on the floor or hanging it on the wall.
Different wall materials require different types of fixing devices. Use fixing devices suitable for the walls in your home, sold separately.
Combines with other products in the FLISAT series.
Width: 58 cm
Depth: 22 cm
Height: 59 cm
This product requires assembly
Basematerial: Solid pine, Tinted clear acrylic lacquer
Back panel/ Back rail: Fibreboard, Acrylic paint
Top part: Solid pine, Acrylic paint
At least 50% (weight) of this product is made from wood, a renewable material.
Product is possible to recycle or use for energy recovery, if available in your community.
We have clear requirements for all the wood we use, including a ban on illegally harvested wood. By 2020, we want all our wood to come from more sustainable sources, defined as certified or recycled.
Article Number: 70296965
Width: 23 cm
Height: 12 cm
Length: 53 cm
Weight: 5.78 kg
Most of the flat-pack furniture requires assembly. All the flat-pack furniture provided by Urban Sales comes with step-by-step, simple and clear instruction so you can assemble it by yourself.
Please refer to assembly service page for more details
1. Do you deliver throughout New Zealand?
Yes. We deliver nationwide, including North & South, Waiheke, Great Barrier, Chatham and Stewart Islands via a selection of regular freighting companies.
2. Do you deliver to Australia, Cook Islands or other locations outside New Zealand?
No. At this stage, we are unable to deliver outside New Zealand.
3. Do you charge a margin on delivery fees?
No. We make every effort to correctly calculate delivery costs and pass those on ‘as charged’ by the freight carrier or postal service, plus any packing & material costs.
4. How do I calculate the delivery cost to my location?
To calculate the delivery costs, please add the products to your shopping cart, then go to your shopping cart page by selecting “View Cart”. Choose your "Ship to" location and you will see the delivery costs on your order prior to starting the checkout process.
See example below:
Note that if you are in an area regarded by delivery services as Rural, additional costs may apply and you will be advised after we receive your order as exact costs will depend on the combination of ordered items and freight carrier required.
5. If I buy more, will shipping be cheaper?
Yes. The more items you buy in a single order, the more you save on delivery costs per item. Buying additional items of similar size and weight in a single order will incur smaller shipping costs for the additional items on a per-item basis.
We’ll do all we can to maximise your savings with great deals up front, combined packing and best-available delivery services.
Further Information about freight and delivery can be found here>>