- Of course your home should be a safe place for the entire family. That’s why a safety fitting is included so that you can attach the chest of drawers to the wall.
- Made of solid wood, which is a hardwearing and warm natural material.
- A wide chest of drawers gives you plenty of storage space as well as room for lamps or other items you want to display on top.
- Smooth running drawers with pull-out stop.
- If you want to organise inside you can complement with SVIRA box, set of 3.
Safety and compliance
WARNING! TIPPING HAZARD – Unanchored furniture can tip over. This furniture shall be anchored to the wall with the enclosed safety fitting to prevent it from tipping over.
Assembly and installation
Different wall materials require different types of fixing devices. Use fixing devices suitable for the walls in your home.
The small drawer holds about 5 pairs of folded trousers or 10 T-shirts.
The medium drawer holds about 10 pairs of folded trousers or 20 T-shirts.
The big drawer holds about 15 pairs of folded trousers or 30 T-shirts.
Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
Width: 160 cm
Depth: 50 cm
Height: 96 cm
Depth of drawer (inside): 43 cm
This product requires assembly
Basematerial: Solid pine, Adhesive, Stain, Clear acrylic lacquer
Drawer sides/ Drawer back: Solid pine, Adhesive
Drawer bottom: Fibreboard, Acrylic paint
Article Number: 10355694
Width: 51 cm
Height: 6 cm
Length: 145 cm
Weight: 21.49 kg
Width: 52 cm
Height: 6 cm
Length: 146 cm
Weight: 18.45 kg
Width: 53 cm
Height: 6 cm
Length: 164 cm
Weight: 20.45 kg
Most of the flat-pack furniture requires assembly. All the flat-pack furniture provided by Urban Sales comes with step-by-step, simple and clear instruction so you can assemble it by yourself.
Please refer to assembly service page for more details
1. Do you deliver throughout New Zealand?
Yes. We deliver nationwide, including North & South, Waiheke, Great Barrier, Chatham and Stewart Islands via a selection of regular freighting companies.
2. Do you deliver to Australia, Cook Islands or other locations outside New Zealand?
No. At this stage, we are unable to deliver outside New Zealand.
3. Do you charge a margin on delivery fees?
No. We make every effort to correctly calculate delivery costs and pass those on ‘as charged’ by the freight carrier or postal service, plus any packing & material costs.
4. How do I calculate the delivery cost to my location?
To calculate the delivery costs, please add the products to your shopping cart, then go to your shopping cart page by selecting “View Cart”. Choose your "Ship to" location and you will see the delivery costs on your order prior to starting the checkout process.
See example below:
Note that if you are in an area regarded by delivery services as Rural, additional costs may apply and you will be advised after we receive your order as exact costs will depend on the combination of ordered items and freight carrier required.
5. If I buy more, will shipping be cheaper?
Yes. The more items you buy in a single order, the more you save on delivery costs per item. Buying additional items of similar size and weight in a single order will incur smaller shipping costs for the additional items on a per-item basis.
We’ll do all we can to maximise your savings with great deals up front, combined packing and best-available delivery services.
Further Information about freight and delivery can be found here>>