Product Code: HEMNES-drawers-BB-103.556.94-3*ALP*SA[ASP]
$745.00 $799.00 Ex GST:$647.83
Availability: PRE-ORDER NOW, ETA 27 JUNE 2020
IKEA HEMNES Chest of 8 drawers 160x96cm Black-brown
- Of course your home should be a safe place for the entire family. That’s why a safety fitting is included so that you can attach the chest of drawers to the wall.
- Made of solid wood, which is a hardwearing and warm natural material.
- A wide chest of drawers gives you plenty of storage space as well as room for lamps or other items you want to display on top.
- Smooth running drawers with pull-out stop.
- If you want to organise inside you can complement with SVIRA box, set of 3.
Safety and compliance
WARNING! TIPPING HAZARD – Unanchored furniture can tip over. This furniture shall be anchored to the wall with the enclosed safety fitting to prevent it from tipping over.
Assembly and installation
Different wall materials require different types of fixing devices. Use fixing devices suitable for the walls in your home.
The small drawer holds about 5 pairs of folded trousers or 10 T-shirts.
The medium drawer holds about 10 pairs of folded trousers or 20 T-shirts.
The big drawer holds about 15 pairs of folded trousers or 30 T-shirts.
Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
Width: 160 cm
Depth: 50 cm
Height: 96 cm
Depth of drawer (inside): 43 cm
This product requires assembly
Basematerial: Solid pine, Adhesive, Stain, Clear acrylic lacquer
Drawer sides/ Drawer back: Solid pine, Adhesive
Drawer bottom: Fibreboard, Acrylic paint
Article Number: 10355694
Width: 51 cm
Height: 6 cm
Length: 145 cm
Weight: 21.49 kg
Width: 52 cm
Height: 6 cm
Length: 146 cm
Weight: 18.45 kg
Width: 53 cm
Height: 6 cm
Length: 164 cm
Weight: 20.45 kg
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Yes, we ship to New Zealand Nationwide!
To calculate the shipping fees, just add the products to your shopping cart,
then go to your shopping cart page,
choose your "Ship to address",
you will see the shipping costs on your order.
Simple as that!
See example below
Most of IKEA Flat pack furniture requires assembly. All IKEA products provided by Urban Sales comes with step-by-step, simple and clear instruction so you can assemble it by yourself.
Please refer to assembly service page for more details
We all want our homes to be a safe place.
The best way to help prevent furniture tip-over accidents is to secure furniture to the wall. IKEA urges customers to inspect their IKEA chests of drawers and dressers to ensure that they are securely anchored to the wall using the restraints provided in the packaging.
IKEA specifically mentions the safety fixings in the assembly instructions. If the product is secured correctly to the wall as per the assembly instructions, it will be perfectly safe for use.
You can see IKEA has included safety fixings in many places, for examples "warning" in the assembly instruction, warning sticker on the part of the drawers. All the MALM drawers or similar types of chest of drawers have the fixing devices so people can attach them to the wall to avoid tipping over.
Should you need a replacement restraint kit to secure the IKEA furniture in your home, you can contact us to order one free of charge.
***Prevent furniture tip-over accidents ***
- Furniture must be securely attached to the wall. Use the tip-over restraint provided with the product and the right hardware for your wall type. If the product is secured correctly to the wall as per the assembly instructions, it will be perfectly safe for use.
- Never put a TV or other heavy objects on top of a chest of drawers or any furniture not intended for use with a TV.
- Place heavy objects in the lowest drawers.
- Avoid any risky actions as climbing or hanging on drawers, doors or shelves.
For more details, please visit: https://www.urbansales.co.nz/safer-homes-for-kiwis