- A place to organise and store all your shoes, making life on the go a little easier. The simple, classical design with a touch of tradition looks great with other furniture in the HEMNES series.
- Helps you organise your shoes and saves floor space at the same time.
- In the shoe cabinet your shoes get the ventilation and the space they need to keep them like new for longer.
- As the cabinet only has legs at the front, it can stand close up to the wall above the skirting-board.
good to know
Holds min. 8 pairs of shoes.
This cabinet must be fastened to the wall; the back panel has predrilled holes to make it easier.
Different wall materials require different types of fixing devices. Use fixing devices suitable for the walls in your home, sold separately.
Combines with other furniture in the HEMNES series.
Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
Width: 107 cm
Depth: 22 cm
Height: 101 cm
This product requires assembly
Top panel/ Drawer front: Particleboard, ABS plastic, Acrylic paint, Foil
Top rail/ Bottom rail/ Leg: Fibreboard, Acrylic paint
Back rail/ Back: Particleboard
Middle rail/ Partition: Particleboard, ABS plastic, Foil
Side panel: Particleboard, Foil
Insert: Polypropylene plastic
Renewable material (wood).
Most of the flat-pack furniture requires assembly. All the flat-pack furniture provided by Urban Sales comes with step-by-step, simple and clear instruction so you can assemble it by yourself.
Please refer to assembly service page for more details
1. Do you deliver throughout New Zealand?
Yes. We deliver nationwide, including North & South, Waiheke, Great Barrier, Chatham and Stewart Islands via a selection of regular freighting companies.
2. Do you deliver to Australia, Cook Islands or other locations outside New Zealand?
No. At this stage, we are unable to deliver outside New Zealand.
3. Do you charge a margin on delivery fees?
No. We make every effort to correctly calculate delivery costs and pass those on ‘as charged’ by the freight carrier or postal service, plus any packing & material costs.
4. How do I calculate the delivery cost to my location?
To calculate the delivery costs, please add the products to your shopping cart, then go to your shopping cart page by selecting “View Cart”. Choose your "Ship to" location and you will see the delivery costs on your order prior to starting the checkout process.
See example below:
Note that if you are in an area regarded by delivery services as Rural, additional costs may apply and you will be advised after we receive your order as exact costs will depend on the combination of ordered items and freight carrier required.
5. If I buy more, will shipping be cheaper?
Yes. The more items you buy in a single order, the more you save on delivery costs per item. Buying additional items of similar size and weight in a single order will incur smaller shipping costs for the additional items on a per-item basis.
We’ll do all we can to maximise your savings with great deals up front, combined packing and best-available delivery services.
Further Information about freight and delivery can be found here>>