- Perfect for storing paper, stationery or media accessories. The KUGGIS series of boxes make it easy to get organised and hide what you want out of sight, whether it’s big or small – while still keeping it close at hand. You can easily stack boxes of different sizes, as they’re made to fit each other.
Width: 26 cm
Depth: 35 cm
Height: 15 cm
Made of recycled PET plastic, eg PET bottles that are transformed into plastic pellets or flakes. This means that the plastic bottles can be reused, which also reduces waste. Product is possible to recycle or use for energy recovery, if available in your community.
good to know
Fits BESTÅ shelf units, 40 cm deep.
May be combined with other products in the KUGGIS and PLUGGIS series.
Wipe clean with a soft cloth dampened in water and a mild washing-up detergent or soap, if necessary.
Recycled PET plastic
Most of the flat-pack furniture requires assembly. All the flat-pack furniture provided by Urban Sales comes with step-by-step, simple and clear instruction so you can assemble it by yourself.
Please refer to assembly service page for more details
1. Do you deliver throughout New Zealand?
Yes. We deliver nationwide, including North & South, Waiheke, Great Barrier, Chatham and Stewart Islands via a selection of regular freighting companies.
2. Do you deliver to Australia, Cook Islands or other locations outside New Zealand?
No. At this stage, we are unable to deliver outside New Zealand.
3. Do you charge a margin on delivery fees?
No. We make every effort to correctly calculate delivery costs and pass those on ‘as charged’ by the freight carrier or postal service, plus any packing & material costs.
4. How do I calculate the delivery cost to my location?
To calculate the delivery costs, please add the products to your shopping cart, then go to your shopping cart page by selecting “View Cart”. Choose your "Ship to" location and you will see the delivery costs on your order prior to starting the checkout process.
See example below:
Note that if you are in an area regarded by delivery services as Rural, additional costs may apply and you will be advised after we receive your order as exact costs will depend on the combination of ordered items and freight carrier required.
5. If I buy more, will shipping be cheaper?
Yes. The more items you buy in a single order, the more you save on delivery costs per item. Buying additional items of similar size and weight in a single order will incur smaller shipping costs for the additional items on a per-item basis.
We’ll do all we can to maximise your savings with great deals up front, combined packing and best-available delivery services.
Further Information about freight and delivery can be found here>>