Your floor will be happy because the underlay gathers the dirt and protects it from scratching. It keeps your rug from sliding around and causing trouble and makes it even softer to walk on.
- Keeps the rug in place, which reduces the risk of slipping and makes it easier to vacuum.
- It is easy to cut or fold the underlay, or combine several together, to fit under rugs of all sizes and shapes.
- The thick felt makes the rug softer and warmer to walk on.
- Protects the floor because it collects dirt and gravel.
Length: 235 cm
Width: 165 cm
Area: 3.88 m²
Surface density: 150 g/m²
Package measurement and weight
Article Number: 30183084
Width: 34 cm
Height: 15 cm
Length: 45 cm
Weight: 0.63 kg
good to know
STOPP FILT rug underlay with anti-slip can be used on all types of flooring, even those with underfloor heating.
Do not wash.
Do not bleach.
Do not tumble dry.
Do not iron.
Do not dry clean.
Base fabric: 100% polyester
User surface: Latex
Most of the flat-pack furniture requires assembly. All the flat-pack furniture provided by Urban Sales comes with step-by-step, simple and clear instruction so you can assemble it by yourself.
Please refer to assembly service page for more details
1. Do you deliver throughout New Zealand?
Yes. We deliver nationwide, including North & South, Waiheke, Great Barrier, Chatham and Stewart Islands via a selection of regular freighting companies.
2. Do you deliver to Australia, Cook Islands or other locations outside New Zealand?
No. At this stage, we are unable to deliver outside New Zealand.
3. Do you charge a margin on delivery fees?
No. We make every effort to correctly calculate delivery costs and pass those on ‘as charged’ by the freight carrier or postal service, plus any packing & material costs.
4. How do I calculate the delivery cost to my location?
To calculate the delivery costs, please add the products to your shopping cart, then go to your shopping cart page by selecting “View Cart”. Choose your "Ship to" location and you will see the delivery costs on your order prior to starting the checkout process.
See example below:
Note that if you are in an area regarded by delivery services as Rural, additional costs may apply and you will be advised after we receive your order as exact costs will depend on the combination of ordered items and freight carrier required.
5. If I buy more, will shipping be cheaper?
Yes. The more items you buy in a single order, the more you save on delivery costs per item. Buying additional items of similar size and weight in a single order will incur smaller shipping costs for the additional items on a per-item basis.
We’ll do all we can to maximise your savings with great deals up front, combined packing and best-available delivery services.
Further Information about freight and delivery can be found here>>