- When it’s time to get ready in the morning, have a seat at SYVDE dressing table. The clean, simple design is easy to place and the two drawers put make-up, accessories and hair supplies within easy reach.
- The large drawer is perfect for storing things like hairdryers, curling irons, sprays or other larger items that take up a lot of space.
- There’s plenty of space for make-up and jewellery in the wide, felt-lined drawer.
- The drawers close silently and softly, thanks to the integrated soft-closing function.
- Smooth running drawers with pull-out stop.
- You don’t need to worry about stains, as the durable glass table top is easy to wipe clean.
- May be completed with a wall or table mirror in a size and style that you like.
Width: 100.3 cm
Depth: 48.2 cm
Height: 78 cm
- Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner.
- Wipe clean with a dry cloth.
- Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in water or window-cleaner.
Environment & materials
- Top panel/ Partition/ Drawer front:
- Particleboard, Acrylic paint, Paper foil, Plastic edging
- Tempered glass, Glass enamel
- Particleboard, Acrylic paint, Plastic edging
Back panel/ Front rail:
- Particleboard, Paper foil, Plastic edging
Drawer side/ Drawer back/ Drawer divider:
- Particleboard, Plastic foil
- Fibreboard, Acrylic paint
- 100% polyester
Most of the flat-pack furniture requires assembly. All the flat-pack furniture provided by Urban Sales comes with step-by-step, simple and clear instruction so you can assemble it by yourself.
Please refer to assembly service page for more details
1. Do you deliver throughout New Zealand?
Yes. We deliver nationwide, including North & South, Waiheke, Great Barrier, Chatham and Stewart Islands via a selection of regular freighting companies.
2. Do you deliver to Australia, Cook Islands or other locations outside New Zealand?
No. At this stage, we are unable to deliver outside New Zealand.
3. Do you charge a margin on delivery fees?
No. We make every effort to correctly calculate delivery costs and pass those on ‘as charged’ by the freight carrier or postal service, plus any packing & material costs.
4. How do I calculate the delivery cost to my location?
To calculate the delivery costs, please add the products to your shopping cart, then go to your shopping cart page by selecting “View Cart”. Choose your "Ship to" location and you will see the delivery costs on your order prior to starting the checkout process.
See example below:
Note that if you are in an area regarded by delivery services as Rural, additional costs may apply and you will be advised after we receive your order as exact costs will depend on the combination of ordered items and freight carrier required.
5. If I buy more, will shipping be cheaper?
Yes. The more items you buy in a single order, the more you save on delivery costs per item. Buying additional items of similar size and weight in a single order will incur smaller shipping costs for the additional items on a per-item basis.
We’ll do all we can to maximise your savings with great deals up front, combined packing and best-available delivery services.
Further Information about freight and delivery can be found here>>