Product Code: UBS-CasaVila-CC0471M43-TV-Cab-1#6737
By Casa Vila
$1,299.00 Ex GST:$1,129.57
Availability: PRE-ORDER NOW, ETA 10 OCT 2020
IRVIN TV Cabinet, 160x65cm, Metal, Solid Wattle Timber
TV stand in solid acacia wood with feet and doors detail in metal.
The peculiarity of this sideboard is due to the scar that runs through it, a detail in the doors that makes it a unique piece full of personality, since the wood grain was not treated. It was made by highlighting it to express all personality and naturalness.
Height: 65 cm
Width: 160 cm
Depth: 43 cm
Product weight: 67,5 Kg
Leg height - top to bottom (cm): 14 cm
Shelf height (cm): 53 cm
Shelf width (cm): 40 cm
Shelf depth (cm): 42 cm
Measurement tolerance (±cm): 2 cm
Indoor (yes/no): Yes
Total Max. load (kg): 100 kg
Doors included (yes/no): Yes
Number of doors: 2
Door opening system: Magnet lock
Shelves included (yes/no): Yes
Number of shelves: 1
Shelves max. load: 5 kg
Main material: Solid wood
Materials: Acacia wood (Acacia sensu lato), Steel
Top material: Acacia wood (Acacia sensu lato)
Main finishing: Matt, Varnished
Door material: Acacia wood (Acacia sensu lato)
Shelves material: Acacia wood (Acacia sensu lato)
Legs material: Steel
Legs finishing: Powder coated painted
UNPACKING & ASSEMBLY
Assembly required (yes/no): Yes
Difficulty of assembly: Easy
Assembly time: 10 min
People required: 1
Assembly suggestions: Check and classify all fittings before starting the assembly. Assemble on a soft surface.
Number of packages : 1
CARE & WARRANTIES
General warnings: This product has a porous finishing treatment and it will absorb any spill on it. When using it use a waterproof tablecloth or a coaster. Changes on temperature and humidity may vary the shape.
Specific use and care instructions: Clean the product with a wet cloth dampened in a mild cleaner and dry immediately. Dust it with a duster.
Years of guarantee: 12months
Variation type: Natural wood grain and/or Colour tone
Additional information: Wood origin country: India
|Thumb||File Name||File Size||Action|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
1. Do you deliver throughout New Zealand?
Yes. We deliver nationwide, including North & South, Waiheke, Great Barrier, Chatham and Stewart Islands via a selection of regular freighting companies.
2. Do you deliver to Australia, Cook Islands or other locations outside New Zealand?
No. At this stage, we are unable to deliver outside New Zealand.
3. Do you charge a margin on delivery fees?
No. We make every effort to correctly calculate delivery costs and pass those on ‘as charged’ by the freight carrier or postal service, plus any packing & material costs.
4. How do I calculate the delivery cost to my location?
To calculate the delivery costs, please add the products to your shopping cart, then go to your shopping cart page by selecting “View Cart”. Choose your "Ship to" location and you will see the delivery costs on your order prior to starting the checkout process.
See example below:
Note that if you are in an area regarded by delivery services as Rural, additional costs may apply and you will be advised after we receive your order as exact costs will depend on the combination of ordered items and freight carrier required.
5. If I buy more, will shipping be cheaper?
Yes. The more items you buy in a single order, the more you save on delivery costs per item. Buying additional items of similar size and weight in a single order will incur smaller shipping costs for the additional items on a per-item basis.
We’ll do all we can to maximise your savings with great deals up front, combined packing and best-available delivery services.
Further Information about freight and delivery can be found here>>
We all want our homes to be a safe place.
The best way to help prevent furniture tip-over accidents is to secure furniture to the wall. IKEA urges customers to inspect their IKEA chests of drawers and dressers to ensure that they are securely anchored to the wall using the restraints provided in the packaging.
IKEA specifically mentions the safety fixings in the assembly instructions. If the product is secured correctly to the wall as per the assembly instructions, it will be perfectly safe for use.
You can see IKEA has included safety fixings in many places, for examples "warning" in the assembly instruction, warning sticker on the part of the drawers. All the MALM drawers or similar types of chest of drawers have the fixing devices so people can attach them to the wall to avoid tipping over.
Should you need a replacement restraint kit to secure the IKEA furniture in your home, you can contact us to order one free of charge.
***Prevent furniture tip-over accidents ***
- Furniture must be securely attached to the wall. Use the tip-over restraint provided with the product and the right hardware for your wall type. If the product is secured correctly to the wall as per the assembly instructions, it will be perfectly safe for use.
- Never put a TV or other heavy objects on top of a chest of drawers or any furniture not intended for use with a TV.
- Place heavy objects in the lowest drawers.
- Avoid any risky actions as climbing or hanging on drawers, doors or shelves.
For more details, please visit: https://www.urbansales.co.nz/safer-homes-for-kiwis
To prevent accident or injury, please follow these safe use guidelines at all times:
- Wherever possible, attach, mount, bolt, or otherwise secure furniture to walls and floors.
- Avoid placing heavy items on top shelves of bookcases.
- Place televisions at the back of the cabinets and/or secure them to the wall.
- Discourage small children from climbing on the furniture.
- Avoid putting any items on top of furniture that might encourage children to climb up and reach.
- Ensure that all furniture in or around children's play areas are secure and stable.