- This rack can stick to any metal surface easily using it's magnet to maximise kitchen space, alternatively, it can be hung using hooks.
- It can house a variety of kitchen accessories, such as cooking utensils, hand sprays and rubber gloves. With easy access to everyday items, work becomes much more efficient and you can shorten cooking time.
- Optimize your storage and space with this new Magnetic Storage Rack
- It is made more stable to secure your kitchen accessories.
- Just stick on fridge or any other metal surface and you've got an instant rack and storage!
- Has magnets for a secure grip on fridge wall or metal surface and offers up to
Installation method: punch-free
Number of floors: 4 layers
Storage item type: seasoning
White wrought iron (painted)
Net weight: 990g
The surface paint is made of environmentally friendly resin paint, matte texture, and it is not easy to leave fingerprints.
Most of the flat-pack furniture requires assembly. All the flat-pack furniture provided by Urban Sales comes with step-by-step, simple and clear instruction so you can assemble it by yourself.
Please refer to assembly service page for more details
1. Do you deliver throughout New Zealand?
Yes. We deliver nationwide, including North & South, Waiheke, Great Barrier, Chatham and Stewart Islands via a selection of regular freighting companies.
2. Do you deliver to Australia, Cook Islands or other locations outside New Zealand?
No. At this stage, we are unable to deliver outside New Zealand.
3. Do you charge a margin on delivery fees?
No. We make every effort to correctly calculate delivery costs and pass those on ‘as charged’ by the freight carrier or postal service, plus any packing & material costs.
4. How do I calculate the delivery cost to my location?
To calculate the delivery costs, please add the products to your shopping cart, then go to your shopping cart page by selecting “View Cart”. Choose your "Ship to" location and you will see the delivery costs on your order prior to starting the checkout process.
See example below:
Note that if you are in an area regarded by delivery services as Rural, additional costs may apply and you will be advised after we receive your order as exact costs will depend on the combination of ordered items and freight carrier required.
5. If I buy more, will shipping be cheaper?
Yes. The more items you buy in a single order, the more you save on delivery costs per item. Buying additional items of similar size and weight in a single order will incur smaller shipping costs for the additional items on a per-item basis.
We’ll do all we can to maximise your savings with great deals up front, combined packing and best-available delivery services.
Further Information about freight and delivery can be found here>>