Product Code: UBS-Urbana-B75-150cm-BU~472-1*ALP[y]~2440
$499.00 $699.00 Ex GST:$433.91
Availability: PRE-ORDER NOW, ETA 04 SEP 2021
*URBANA FLIP-N-SLEEP* SOFA BED 150cm BLUE
*Exclusive at Urban Sales* Big Ideas for Small Spaces!
These sofas make a comfy and cozy place to kick back and relax while watching tv or reading a book, but when you need an extra bed for a visitor just pull it out and make it up into a convenient bed for guests.
*Metal steel frame: the steel frame can resist rust, mold and deformation, with good bearing capacity, it can guarantee long service life .
*Environmental foams: soft filled with excellently environmental foams features good elasticity and can resist deformation.
*High-quality regulator: the 6-shift regulation can satisfy your daily demands.
*Cotton and hemp fabrics: the high-quality cotton and hemp fabrics feature better tensile strength and longer service life.
*The sofa legs made of excellent ABS resin are durable, the rotation-type design can facilitate installation. The felt anti-skid devices equipped at bottoms of sofa legs can prevent sofa legs from direct contact with the floor and from damage to the wood floor.
***2 SEATERS ***
Sale price now: $499, (RRP $699)
Length: 150 cm
Height: 81 cm
(Seat Depth: 61cm)
Length: 190 cm
Width: 150 cm
Height: 26 cm
package: 150*134*35CM , 35 Kg
*the maximum loading weight is 200kg*
|Thumb||File Name||File Size||Action|
|Urbana Flip-n-Sleep Assembly Manual_2020.pdf||2.5MB||Download|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
1. Do you deliver throughout New Zealand?
Yes. We deliver nationwide, including North & South, Waiheke, Great Barrier, Chatham and Stewart Islands via a selection of regular freighting companies.
2. Do you deliver to Australia, Cook Islands or other locations outside New Zealand?
No. At this stage, we are unable to deliver outside New Zealand.
3. Do you charge a margin on delivery fees?
No. We make every effort to correctly calculate delivery costs and pass those on ‘as charged’ by the freight carrier or postal service, plus any packing & material costs.
4. How do I calculate the delivery cost to my location?
To calculate the delivery costs, please add the products to your shopping cart, then go to your shopping cart page by selecting “View Cart”. Choose your "Ship to" location and you will see the delivery costs on your order prior to starting the checkout process.
See example below:
Note that if you are in an area regarded by delivery services as Rural, additional costs may apply and you will be advised after we receive your order as exact costs will depend on the combination of ordered items and freight carrier required.
5. If I buy more, will shipping be cheaper?
Yes. The more items you buy in a single order, the more you save on delivery costs per item. Buying additional items of similar size and weight in a single order will incur smaller shipping costs for the additional items on a per-item basis.
We’ll do all we can to maximise your savings with great deals up front, combined packing and best-available delivery services.
Further Information about freight and delivery can be found here>>
We all want our homes to be a safe place.
The best way to help prevent furniture tip-over accidents is to secure furniture to the wall. IKEA urges customers to inspect their IKEA chests of drawers and dressers to ensure that they are securely anchored to the wall using the restraints provided in the packaging.
IKEA specifically mentions the safety fixings in the assembly instructions. If the product is secured correctly to the wall as per the assembly instructions, it will be perfectly safe for use.
You can see IKEA has included safety fixings in many places, for examples "warning" in the assembly instruction, warning sticker on the part of the drawers. All the MALM drawers or similar types of chest of drawers have the fixing devices so people can attach them to the wall to avoid tipping over.
Should you need a replacement restraint kit to secure the IKEA furniture in your home, you can contact us to order one free of charge.
***Prevent furniture tip-over accidents ***
- Furniture must be securely attached to the wall. Use the tip-over restraint provided with the product and the right hardware for your wall type. If the product is secured correctly to the wall as per the assembly instructions, it will be perfectly safe for use.
- Never put a TV or other heavy objects on top of a chest of drawers or any furniture not intended for use with a TV.
- Place heavy objects in the lowest drawers.
- Avoid any risky actions as climbing or hanging on drawers, doors or shelves.
For more details, please visit: https://www.urbansales.co.nz/safety
To prevent accident or injury, please follow these safe use guidelines at all times:
- Wherever possible, attach, mount, bolt, or otherwise secure furniture to walls and floors.
- Avoid placing heavy items on top shelves of bookcases.
- Place televisions at the back of the cabinets and/or secure them to the wall.
- Discourage small children from climbing on the furniture.
- Avoid putting any items on top of furniture that might encourage children to climb up and reach.
- Ensure that all furniture in or around children's play areas are secure and stable.