Level 3 Update: We're experiencing very high order volumes along with our courier partners. To get your order faster choose FREE Click and Collect. Zero-contact Click and Collect is available from our warehouse, our Showroom is temporarily closed under the current Alert Level. Find out more here >>
Product Code: SKOTSAM-BabycareMat-WH-302.517.99-1*CLP*ESS[L]
$18.90 $29.00 Ex GST:$16.43
Availability: In Stock, Ready to Ship
SKOTSAM BabycareMat, 53x80x2CM, WHITE
The first nappy changes can feel like a real challenge, but with a soft babycare mat the moment feels both secure and comfortable for you and your newborn baby. Perfect to have on the changing table at home and easy to bring on a trip.
The inflatable sides provide a soft support and the comfortable lying space, made from of 100% polyurethane, gives your baby even relief from head to toe. Smooth, safe and comfortable for both of you.
The babycare mat is water-resistant and is very easy to clean with a wet cloth. You can also add detergent when needed, just remember to thoroughly wipe off afterwards.
The soft, smooth surface is durable and contains no substances, phthalates or chemicals that can harm your baby's skin or health.
good to know
May be completed with SKÖTSAM baby care mat cover, sold separately.
Squeeze the valve to inflate or deflate.
Fits all IKEA changing tables.
Recommended for ages from 0 year.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
Wipe clean with a soft cloth dampened in water and a mild non-abrasive washing-up detergent or soap, if necessary.
Length: 80 cm
Width: 53 cm
Height: 2 cm
Basematerial: 80/20% PEVA
Filling material: Polyurethane foam
Valve: EVA plastic
Article Number: 302.517.99
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
1. Do you deliver throughout New Zealand?
Yes. We deliver nationwide, including North & South, Waiheke, Great Barrier, Chatham and Stewart Islands via a selection of regular freighting companies.
2. Do you deliver to Australia, Cook Islands or other locations outside New Zealand?
No. At this stage, we are unable to deliver outside New Zealand.
3. Do you charge a margin on delivery fees?
No. We make every effort to correctly calculate delivery costs and pass those on ‘as charged’ by the freight carrier or postal service, plus any packing & material costs.
4. How do I calculate the delivery cost to my location?
To calculate the delivery costs, please add the products to your shopping cart, then go to your shopping cart page by selecting “View Cart”. Choose your "Ship to" location and you will see the delivery costs on your order prior to starting the checkout process.
See example below:
Note that if you are in an area regarded by delivery services as Rural, additional costs may apply and you will be advised after we receive your order as exact costs will depend on the combination of ordered items and freight carrier required.
5. If I buy more, will shipping be cheaper?
Yes. The more items you buy in a single order, the more you save on delivery costs per item. Buying additional items of similar size and weight in a single order will incur smaller shipping costs for the additional items on a per-item basis.
We’ll do all we can to maximise your savings with great deals up front, combined packing and best-available delivery services.
Further Information about freight and delivery can be found here>>
Most of IKEA Flat pack furniture requires assembly. All IKEA products provided by Urban Sales comes with step-by-step, simple and clear instruction so you can assemble it by yourself.
Please refer to assembly service page for more details
We all want our homes to be a safe place.
The best way to help prevent furniture tip-over accidents is to secure furniture to the wall. IKEA urges customers to inspect their IKEA chests of drawers and dressers to ensure that they are securely anchored to the wall using the restraints provided in the packaging.
IKEA specifically mentions the safety fixings in the assembly instructions. If the product is secured correctly to the wall as per the assembly instructions, it will be perfectly safe for use.
You can see IKEA has included safety fixings in many places, for examples "warning" in the assembly instruction, warning sticker on the part of the drawers. All the MALM drawers or similar types of chest of drawers have the fixing devices so people can attach them to the wall to avoid tipping over.
Should you need a replacement restraint kit to secure the IKEA furniture in your home, you can contact us to order one free of charge.
***Prevent furniture tip-over accidents ***
- Furniture must be securely attached to the wall. Use the tip-over restraint provided with the product and the right hardware for your wall type. If the product is secured correctly to the wall as per the assembly instructions, it will be perfectly safe for use.
- Never put a TV or other heavy objects on top of a chest of drawers or any furniture not intended for use with a TV.
- Place heavy objects in the lowest drawers.
- Avoid any risky actions as climbing or hanging on drawers, doors or shelves.
For more details, please visit: https://www.urbansales.co.nz/safety
To prevent accident or injury, please follow these safe use guidelines at all times:
- Wherever possible, attach, mount, bolt, or otherwise secure furniture to walls and floors.
- Avoid placing heavy items on top shelves of bookcases.
- Place televisions at the back of the cabinets and/or secure them to the wall.
- Discourage small children from climbing on the furniture.
- Avoid putting any items on top of furniture that might encourage children to climb up and reach.
- Ensure that all furniture in or around children's play areas are secure and stable.