Spend slow mornings and lazy afternoons in this plush ottoman. It offers superior comfort due to its Eames design meaning you can spend hours laying around without having any pain.
This Lounge Chair has six (6) adjustable backrest positions for superior comfort. It provides excellent support for your spine, neck, and hips. It has an armless design that is so unobtrusive that you can wrap a blanket around it and maybe spend a night - and not feel back pain in the morning!
- Ergonomically designed for achieving unparalleled comfort
- Comfortable folding armchair which can transform into a lounger in seconds!
- Six Adjustable positions for unrivaled back, neck, and hip support
- Quick assembly
- Modular design which can fit into the smallest of rooms - it has a unique folding design which takes less space compared to a conventional armchair
- Perfect for dorm rooms, apartments, and studios - designed with the urban dweller in mind
*High-quality cotton linen material*
- Highly hygroscopic surface
- Superior ventilation for added comfort
*Polydown fiber filling for strong and even support*
*Durable, high quality solid wooden leg*
- Six positions
- Eames design
- Optimized neck, spine, and hip support
Width: 56 cm
Depth: 56 -115 cm
Seat width: 56 cm
Seat depth: 44 cm
Seat height: 40 cm
125 x 28 x 56 cm
Most of the flat-pack furniture requires assembly. All the flat-pack furniture provided by Urban Sales comes with step-by-step, simple and clear instruction so you can assemble it by yourself.
Please refer to assembly service page for more details
1. Do you deliver throughout New Zealand?
Yes. We deliver nationwide, including North & South, Waiheke, Great Barrier, Chatham and Stewart Islands via a selection of regular freighting companies.
2. Do you deliver to Australia, Cook Islands or other locations outside New Zealand?
No. At this stage, we are unable to deliver outside New Zealand.
3. Do you charge a margin on delivery fees?
No. We make every effort to correctly calculate delivery costs and pass those on ‘as charged’ by the freight carrier or postal service, plus any packing & material costs.
4. How do I calculate the delivery cost to my location?
To calculate the delivery costs, please add the products to your shopping cart, then go to your shopping cart page by selecting “View Cart”. Choose your "Ship to" location and you will see the delivery costs on your order prior to starting the checkout process.
See example below:
Note that if you are in an area regarded by delivery services as Rural, additional costs may apply and you will be advised after we receive your order as exact costs will depend on the combination of ordered items and freight carrier required.
5. If I buy more, will shipping be cheaper?
Yes. The more items you buy in a single order, the more you save on delivery costs per item. Buying additional items of similar size and weight in a single order will incur smaller shipping costs for the additional items on a per-item basis.
We’ll do all we can to maximise your savings with great deals up front, combined packing and best-available delivery services.
Further Information about freight and delivery can be found here>>