Product Code: UBS-Alpaka-CanvasBookShelf-Nature-1*[zASP]
$54.90 $69.00 Ex GST:$47.74
Availability: PRE-ORDER NOW, ETA 25 JULY 2020
Alpaka Solid Pine Canvas Bookshelf, Nature
Market Price: $99 NZD
Unique bookshelves entice children to grab a book. Books are more sensible gifts for children. They learn to be adventurous and patient, and it widens their imagination when playing. The downside is perhaps you'll end up with a lot of books. Not to worry as our 7-layer bookshelf is made out of solid pine wood and has canvas as pockets. It can easily fit up to 200 books.
The adorable design will encourage children to grab Dr. Seuss, sing-along nursery rhymes, or imagine Jack climbing a beanstalk. Reading helps a child's language development, literacy, and comprehension. The canvas pockets are removable and washable so that the shelf will forever remain attractive and safe for our children.
Solid Pine Frame
• Constructed of solid pine wood for durability
• 7-layer canvas shelves/pockets to entice children of a unique design
• Removable and rewashable canvas to prevent germs from thriving
• Can fit up to 200 books for your budding bookworm
• Frame Materials: Solid Wood
• Fabric: Nature Canvas
Size & Dimension:
|Thumb||File Name||File Size||Action|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Yes, we ship to New Zealand Nationwide!
To calculate the shipping fees, just add the products to your shopping cart,
then go to your shopping cart page,
choose your "Ship to address",
you will see the shipping costs on your order.
Simple as that!
See example below
We all want our homes to be a safe place.
The best way to help prevent furniture tip-over accidents is to secure furniture to the wall. IKEA urges customers to inspect their IKEA chests of drawers and dressers to ensure that they are securely anchored to the wall using the restraints provided in the packaging.
IKEA specifically mentions the safety fixings in the assembly instructions. If the product is secured correctly to the wall as per the assembly instructions, it will be perfectly safe for use.
You can see IKEA has included safety fixings in many places, for examples "warning" in the assembly instruction, warning sticker on the part of the drawers. All the MALM drawers or similar types of chest of drawers have the fixing devices so people can attach them to the wall to avoid tipping over.
Should you need a replacement restraint kit to secure the IKEA furniture in your home, you can contact us to order one free of charge.
***Prevent furniture tip-over accidents ***
- Furniture must be securely attached to the wall. Use the tip-over restraint provided with the product and the right hardware for your wall type. If the product is secured correctly to the wall as per the assembly instructions, it will be perfectly safe for use.
- Never put a TV or other heavy objects on top of a chest of drawers or any furniture not intended for use with a TV.
- Place heavy objects in the lowest drawers.
- Avoid any risky actions as climbing or hanging on drawers, doors or shelves.
For more details, please visit: https://www.urbansales.co.nz/safer-homes-for-kiwis