Make your existing lights smart and experience light that feels natural. From the warm white of a relaxed evening to cool daylight with the Colour Changing Technology (CCT) globe you can enjoy any tone of white light to fit your mood or activity.
- Biorythm gradually increases brightness and colour temperature to promote wakefullness and focus during the day before decreasing them to feel more relaxed and ready to sleep at night.
- Control from anywhere via app or voice control.
- Create schedules & timing to automate your home.
- Tune the colour temperature from a warm 2700K to a bright daylight 6000K
- Provides a 220 degree beam with up to 800 lumens of clear, crisp light from a 9W LED light source.
- Fits in most B22 or E27 fittings to make your existing lighting smart.
- Dimmable via app and/or voice control through Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant.
- Compatible with BrilliantSmart devices via automation & IFTTT.
Product Finish: White
Installation: Do-it-Yourself installation
Light Type: Screw E27, Bayonet B22
Globe Shape: A60
Light Wattage: 9W
Light Lumens: 800lm max
Colour Temperature: 2700K-6500K
Dimming: Yes via app
Control: BrilliantSmart app, On/Off Wall switch
Connectivity Info: IEEE802.11b/g/n, 2.4GHz; Mac Encryption; WEP/WAPI/TKIP/AES
Device Requirements: iOS 8.0 or higher, Android 4.1 or higher
Most of the flat-pack furniture requires assembly. All the flat-pack furniture provided by Urban Sales comes with step-by-step, simple and clear instruction so you can assemble it by yourself.
Please refer to assembly service page for more details
1. Do you deliver throughout New Zealand?
Yes. We deliver nationwide, including North & South, Waiheke, Great Barrier, Chatham and Stewart Islands via a selection of regular freighting companies.
2. Do you deliver to Australia, Cook Islands or other locations outside New Zealand?
No. At this stage, we are unable to deliver outside New Zealand.
3. Do you charge a margin on delivery fees?
No. We make every effort to correctly calculate delivery costs and pass those on ‘as charged’ by the freight carrier or postal service, plus any packing & material costs.
4. How do I calculate the delivery cost to my location?
To calculate the delivery costs, please add the products to your shopping cart, then go to your shopping cart page by selecting “View Cart”. Choose your "Ship to" location and you will see the delivery costs on your order prior to starting the checkout process.
See example below:
Note that if you are in an area regarded by delivery services as Rural, additional costs may apply and you will be advised after we receive your order as exact costs will depend on the combination of ordered items and freight carrier required.
5. If I buy more, will shipping be cheaper?
Yes. The more items you buy in a single order, the more you save on delivery costs per item. Buying additional items of similar size and weight in a single order will incur smaller shipping costs for the additional items on a per-item basis.
We’ll do all we can to maximise your savings with great deals up front, combined packing and best-available delivery services.
Further Information about freight and delivery can be found here>>