Product Code: UBS-CasaVila-CC1307R01-ConsoleTable-1~6698
By Casa Vila
$839.00 Ex GST:$729.57
Availability: In Stock, Ready to Ship
DUILIA Console Table, 110x85cm
Duilia console table has two levels: the bottom level has the same finish as the rest of the structure, and the upper level has a glass table top in a smoky black finish. In addition,its design offers a light and airy feel, creating a feeling of spaciousness. A console table that is suitable for styles such as yours.
The Duilia collection uses black to create an elegant and sophisticated look. In addition, the matte and smoky finishes give these pieces a unique look, which creates a highly stylish modern ambience. You can combine this table with the coffee table and console table from the same collection. Make your living room a space where design takes centre stage.
Height: 85 cm
Width: 110 cm
Depth: 35 cm
Product weight: 14,55 Kg
Leg height - top to bottom (cm): 15 cm
Top thickness: 8 mm
Shelf height (cm): 65 cm
Shelf width (cm): 100 cm
Shelf depth (cm): 30 cm
Measurement tolerance (±cm): 2 cm
Indoor (yes/no): Yes
Total Max. load (kg): 20 kg
Shelves included (yes/no): Yes
Number of shelves: 1
Shelves max. load: 10 kg
Main material: Glass
Materials: Steel, Glass
Top material: Glass
Main finishing: Powder coated painted
Back processed (yes/no): Yes
Shelves material: Iron
Legs material: Steel
Legs finishing: Powder coated painted
Feet pad type: Plastic pad
Percentage of recycled materials: > 25
Percentage of natural materials: < 25
UNPACKING & ASSEMBLY
Assembly required (yes/no): No
Number of packages : 1
Height: 45cm Width: 98cm Length: 118cm Weight: 19.50kg
CARE & WARRANTIES
General warnings: Do not place near direct sources of heat. Keep away from direct solar light. Do not use abrasive products like acetones, bleaches, solvents, etc. Sharp elements can scratch the product surface.
Specific use and care instructions: Clean the product with a wet cloth dampened in a mild cleaner and dry immediately. Dust it with a duster.
Years of guarantee: 12months
Variation type: No natural variation
Additional information: Take care when moving furniture - dragging it across the floor will loosen and damage the joints. From time to time check that there are no loose fittings. Tighten as necessary
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
1. Do you deliver throughout New Zealand?
Yes. We deliver nationwide, including North & South, Waiheke, Great Barrier, Chatham and Stewart Islands via a selection of regular freighting companies.
2. Do you deliver to Australia, Cook Islands or other locations outside New Zealand?
No. At this stage, we are unable to deliver outside New Zealand.
3. Do you charge a margin on delivery fees?
No. We make every effort to correctly calculate delivery costs and pass those on ‘as charged’ by the freight carrier or postal service, plus any packing & material costs.
4. How do I calculate the delivery cost to my location?
To calculate the delivery costs, please add the products to your shopping cart, then go to your shopping cart page by selecting “View Cart”. Choose your "Ship to" location and you will see the delivery costs on your order prior to starting the checkout process.
See example below:
Note that if you are in an area regarded by delivery services as Rural, additional costs may apply and you will be advised after we receive your order as exact costs will depend on the combination of ordered items and freight carrier required.
5. If I buy more, will shipping be cheaper?
Yes. The more items you buy in a single order, the more you save on delivery costs per item. Buying additional items of similar size and weight in a single order will incur smaller shipping costs for the additional items on a per-item basis.
We’ll do all we can to maximise your savings with great deals up front, combined packing and best-available delivery services.
Further Information about freight and delivery can be found here>>
We all want our homes to be a safe place.
The best way to help prevent furniture tip-over accidents is to secure furniture to the wall. IKEA urges customers to inspect their IKEA chests of drawers and dressers to ensure that they are securely anchored to the wall using the restraints provided in the packaging.
IKEA specifically mentions the safety fixings in the assembly instructions. If the product is secured correctly to the wall as per the assembly instructions, it will be perfectly safe for use.
You can see IKEA has included safety fixings in many places, for examples "warning" in the assembly instruction, warning sticker on the part of the drawers. All the MALM drawers or similar types of chest of drawers have the fixing devices so people can attach them to the wall to avoid tipping over.
Should you need a replacement restraint kit to secure the IKEA furniture in your home, you can contact us to order one free of charge.
***Prevent furniture tip-over accidents ***
- Furniture must be securely attached to the wall. Use the tip-over restraint provided with the product and the right hardware for your wall type. If the product is secured correctly to the wall as per the assembly instructions, it will be perfectly safe for use.
- Never put a TV or other heavy objects on top of a chest of drawers or any furniture not intended for use with a TV.
- Place heavy objects in the lowest drawers.
- Avoid any risky actions as climbing or hanging on drawers, doors or shelves.
For more details, please visit: https://www.urbansales.co.nz/safety
To prevent accident or injury, please follow these safe use guidelines at all times:
- Wherever possible, attach, mount, bolt, or otherwise secure furniture to walls and floors.
- Avoid placing heavy items on top shelves of bookcases.
- Place televisions at the back of the cabinets and/or secure them to the wall.
- Discourage small children from climbing on the furniture.
- Avoid putting any items on top of furniture that might encourage children to climb up and reach.
- Ensure that all furniture in or around children's play areas are secure and stable.