- Closes slowly, silently and softly thanks to an integrated damper.
- Because sometimes not everything can be stored on a hanger or a shelf. Complement your open ELVARLI storage solution with drawers and complete with your choice of top shelf to build just the solution that fits your space.
- The drawer comes without a top shelf, so that you can decide if you want it to be white or bamboo. It also makes it possible to mount several drawers on top of each other.
- Keep track of socks and smaller items with interior organizers. KOMPLEMENT boxes or RAGGISAR baskets could help with that!
- Available in different widths and depths.
- The drawer holds about 10 pairs of folded trousers or 24 T-shirts.
Combine and complete
- Fits with ELVARLI side unit and ELVARLI post.
- Complete with ELVARLI shelf.
Assembly and installation
- If used together with ELVARLI post - complete with ELVARLI bracket for post, 2-pack.
- Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
Width: 80 cm
Depth: 51 cm
Height: 22 cm
Max. load: 36 kg
This product requires assembly
Package measurement and weight
Article Number: 202.962.08
Width: 47 cm
Height: 4 cm
Length: 83 cm
Weight: 8.20 kg
- Drawer front: Particleboard, Plastic edging, Acrylic paint
- Drawer sides/ Drawer back: Particleboard, Plastic foil
- Drawer bottom: Fibreboard, Printed and embossed acrylic paint
- Side panel: Particleboard, Acrylic paint, Plastic edging
- Back panel: Fibreboard, Acrylic paint, Plastic edging
- Bottom panel: Acrylic paint, Plastic edging, Particle- and fibreboard with honeycomb paper filling
Most of the flat-pack furniture requires assembly. All the flat-pack furniture provided by Urban Sales comes with step-by-step, simple and clear instruction so you can assemble it by yourself.
Please refer to assembly service page for more details
1. Do you deliver throughout New Zealand?
Yes. We deliver nationwide, including North & South, Waiheke, Great Barrier, Chatham and Stewart Islands via a selection of regular freighting companies.
2. Do you deliver to Australia, Cook Islands or other locations outside New Zealand?
No. At this stage, we are unable to deliver outside New Zealand.
3. Do you charge a margin on delivery fees?
No. We make every effort to correctly calculate delivery costs and pass those on ‘as charged’ by the freight carrier or postal service, plus any packing & material costs.
4. How do I calculate the delivery cost to my location?
To calculate the delivery costs, please add the products to your shopping cart, then go to your shopping cart page by selecting “View Cart”. Choose your "Ship to" location and you will see the delivery costs on your order prior to starting the checkout process.
See example below:
Note that if you are in an area regarded by delivery services as Rural, additional costs may apply and you will be advised after we receive your order as exact costs will depend on the combination of ordered items and freight carrier required.
5. If I buy more, will shipping be cheaper?
Yes. The more items you buy in a single order, the more you save on delivery costs per item. Buying additional items of similar size and weight in a single order will incur smaller shipping costs for the additional items on a per-item basis.
We’ll do all we can to maximise your savings with great deals up front, combined packing and best-available delivery services.
Further Information about freight and delivery can be found here>>