- An ergonomic office chair with lightly curved lines, attention to the sewn details and an easy-to-use mechanism hidden under the seat to highlight the design.
- You can lean back with perfect balance, as the tilt tension mechanism is easy to adjust with an Allen key to suit your weight and movements.
- Your back gets support and extra relief from the built-in lumbar support.
- You easily find a comfortable seating posture thanks to the adjustable height and generous cold-foam seat.
- 10 year guarantee. Read about the terms in the guarantee brochure.
Tested for 110 kg
Width: 67 cm
Depth: 67 cm
Max. height: 92 cm
Seat width: 53 cm
Seat depth: 41 cm
Seat height: 43-53 cm
This product requires assembly
Package measurement and weight
To enable recycling of the product, use the zipper to separate the various materials. Check if recycling facilities exist in your area.
good to know
This chair has been tested for office use and meets the requirements for safety, durability and stability set forth in the following standards: EN 1022, EN 16139 and ANSI/BIFMA x5.1-2011.
Do not remove the cover to clean – use upholstery foam.
Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in water.
Protect from direct sunlight to prevent drying-out.
Total composition: 100% polyester
Seat: Steel, Steel
Seat foam: Highly resilient polyurethane foam (cold foam) 65 kg/cu.m.
Star base with 4 legs:
Star base: Aluminium, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
Lock mechanism: Steel, Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
Most of the flat-pack furniture requires assembly. All the flat-pack furniture provided by Urban Sales comes with step-by-step, simple and clear instruction so you can assemble it by yourself.
Please refer to assembly service page for more details
1. Do you deliver throughout New Zealand?
Yes. We deliver nationwide, including North & South, Waiheke, Great Barrier, Chatham and Stewart Islands via a selection of regular freighting companies.
2. Do you deliver to Australia, Cook Islands or other locations outside New Zealand?
No. At this stage, we are unable to deliver outside New Zealand.
3. Do you charge a margin on delivery fees?
No. We make every effort to correctly calculate delivery costs and pass those on ‘as charged’ by the freight carrier or postal service, plus any packing & material costs.
4. How do I calculate the delivery cost to my location?
To calculate the delivery costs, please add the products to your shopping cart, then go to your shopping cart page by selecting “View Cart”. Choose your "Ship to" location and you will see the delivery costs on your order prior to starting the checkout process.
See example below:
Note that if you are in an area regarded by delivery services as Rural, additional costs may apply and you will be advised after we receive your order as exact costs will depend on the combination of ordered items and freight carrier required.
5. If I buy more, will shipping be cheaper?
Yes. The more items you buy in a single order, the more you save on delivery costs per item. Buying additional items of similar size and weight in a single order will incur smaller shipping costs for the additional items on a per-item basis.
We’ll do all we can to maximise your savings with great deals up front, combined packing and best-available delivery services.
Further Information about freight and delivery can be found here>>