- Small, neat dimensions make the table easy to furnish with, even when space is limited.
- Solid pine is a natural material that ages beautifully and acquires its own unique character over time.
- The clear-lacquered surface is easy to wipe clean.
- We have tested it for you! The table's surface is resistant to liquids, food stains, oil, heat, scratches and bumps, while its construction is stable, strong and durable to withstand years of daily use.
- Please refer to packaging label for country of origin.
Good to know
- Seats 4.
- For maximum quality, re-tighten the screws when necessary.
- Only recommended for indoor use.
Length: 118 cm
Width: 74 cm
Height: 73 cm
This product requires assembly
Solid pine, Stain, Clear acrylic lacquer
Product is possible to recycle or use for energy recovery, if available in your community.
100% renewable material. (Fittings excluded)
We have clear requirements for all the wood we use, including a ban on illegally harvested wood. By 2020, we want all our wood to come from more sustainable sources, defined as certified or recycled.
[Please note: Price is for the dining table only. Accessories and other products are not included.]
Most of the flat-pack furniture requires assembly. All the flat-pack furniture provided by Urban Sales comes with step-by-step, simple and clear instruction so you can assemble it by yourself.
Please refer to assembly service page for more details
1. Do you deliver throughout New Zealand?
Yes. We deliver nationwide, including North & South, Waiheke, Great Barrier, Chatham and Stewart Islands via a selection of regular freighting companies.
2. Do you deliver to Australia, Cook Islands or other locations outside New Zealand?
No. At this stage, we are unable to deliver outside New Zealand.
3. Do you charge a margin on delivery fees?
No. We make every effort to correctly calculate delivery costs and pass those on ‘as charged’ by the freight carrier or postal service, plus any packing & material costs.
4. How do I calculate the delivery cost to my location?
To calculate the delivery costs, please add the products to your shopping cart, then go to your shopping cart page by selecting “View Cart”. Choose your "Ship to" location and you will see the delivery costs on your order prior to starting the checkout process.
See example below:
Note that if you are in an area regarded by delivery services as Rural, additional costs may apply and you will be advised after we receive your order as exact costs will depend on the combination of ordered items and freight carrier required.
5. If I buy more, will shipping be cheaper?
Yes. The more items you buy in a single order, the more you save on delivery costs per item. Buying additional items of similar size and weight in a single order will incur smaller shipping costs for the additional items on a per-item basis.
We’ll do all we can to maximise your savings with great deals up front, combined packing and best-available delivery services.
Further Information about freight and delivery can be found here>>