- A clean expression that fits right in, in the bedroom or wherever you place it. Smooth-running drawers and in a choice of finishes – pick your favourite. Psst! Please attach to the wall.
- Of course your home should be a safe place for the entire family. That’s why a safety fitting is included so that you can attach the chest of drawers to the wall.
- Built-in mirror.
- There’s a felt-lined compartment beneath the mirror that’s perfect for storing your watches and jewellery.
- This high chest of drawers gives you plenty of storage without taking up too much room.
- Smooth running drawers with pull-out stop.
good to know
WARNING! TIPPING HAZARD – Unanchored furniture can tip over. This furniture shall be anchored to the wall with the enclosed safety fitting to prevent it from tipping over.
Different wall materials require different types of fixing devices. Use fixing devices suitable for the walls in your home, sold separately.
Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in water or window-cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
Width: 40 cm
Depth: 48.5 cm
Height: 124 cm
This product requires assembly
Top panel/ Side panel/ Drawer front/ Plinth front/ Front rail: Particleboard, Acrylic paint
Support rail, back/ Shelf: Particleboard
Drawer bottom: Fibreboard, Printed acrylic paint
Protective fabric: Polyester fibres
Article Number: 80354667
Width: 47 cm
Height: 9 cm
Length: 128 cm
Weight: 26.30 kg
Width: 46 cm
Height: 6 cm
Length: 117 cm
Weight: 18.30 kg
Most of the flat-pack furniture requires assembly. All the flat-pack furniture provided by Urban Sales comes with step-by-step, simple and clear instruction so you can assemble it by yourself.
Please refer to assembly service page for more details
1. Do you deliver throughout New Zealand?
Yes. We deliver nationwide, including North & South, Waiheke, Great Barrier, Chatham and Stewart Islands via a selection of regular freighting companies.
2. Do you deliver to Australia, Cook Islands or other locations outside New Zealand?
No. At this stage, we are unable to deliver outside New Zealand.
3. Do you charge a margin on delivery fees?
No. We make every effort to correctly calculate delivery costs and pass those on ‘as charged’ by the freight carrier or postal service, plus any packing & material costs.
4. How do I calculate the delivery cost to my location?
To calculate the delivery costs, please add the products to your shopping cart, then go to your shopping cart page by selecting “View Cart”. Choose your "Ship to" location and you will see the delivery costs on your order prior to starting the checkout process.
See example below:
Note that if you are in an area regarded by delivery services as Rural, additional costs may apply and you will be advised after we receive your order as exact costs will depend on the combination of ordered items and freight carrier required.
5. If I buy more, will shipping be cheaper?
Yes. The more items you buy in a single order, the more you save on delivery costs per item. Buying additional items of similar size and weight in a single order will incur smaller shipping costs for the additional items on a per-item basis.
We’ll do all we can to maximise your savings with great deals up front, combined packing and best-available delivery services.
Further Information about freight and delivery can be found here>>