- A long table top makes it easy to create a workspace for two.
- Cable outlets and compartment at the back keep your cables and extension leads out of view but close at hand.
- The legs can be mounted to the right or left according to need.
- Can be placed in the middle of a room because the back is finished.
- Drawer stops prevent the drawers from being pulled out too far.
Depth: 50 cm
Height: 75 cm
Width: 142 cm
Max. load: 25 kg
This product requires assembly
Package measurement and weight
Article Number: 702.143.09
Width: 52 cm
Height: 10 cm
Length: 143 cm
Weight: 25.00 kg
Good to know
Be sure to follow the instructions in the manual for charging electronic equipment. We recommend that you switch off the power supply when leaving electronic equipment unattended for a longer period.
Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
Cable management: Particleboard, Melamine foil, ABS plastic
Supporting leg: Particleboard, Fibreboard, Paper, Moisture resistant fibreboard, Foil, ABS plastic
Leg: Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
Table top: Particleboard, Fibreboard, Paper, Acrylic paint, ABS plastic
Most of the flat-pack furniture requires assembly. All the flat-pack furniture provided by Urban Sales comes with step-by-step, simple and clear instruction so you can assemble it by yourself.
Please refer to assembly service page for more details
1. Do you deliver throughout New Zealand?
Yes. We deliver nationwide, including North & South, Waiheke, Great Barrier, Chatham and Stewart Islands via a selection of regular freighting companies.
2. Do you deliver to Australia, Cook Islands or other locations outside New Zealand?
No. At this stage, we are unable to deliver outside New Zealand.
3. Do you charge a margin on delivery fees?
No. We make every effort to correctly calculate delivery costs and pass those on ‘as charged’ by the freight carrier or postal service, plus any packing & material costs.
4. How do I calculate the delivery cost to my location?
To calculate the delivery costs, please add the products to your shopping cart, then go to your shopping cart page by selecting “View Cart”. Choose your "Ship to" location and you will see the delivery costs on your order prior to starting the checkout process.
See example below:
Note that if you are in an area regarded by delivery services as Rural, additional costs may apply and you will be advised after we receive your order as exact costs will depend on the combination of ordered items and freight carrier required.
5. If I buy more, will shipping be cheaper?
Yes. The more items you buy in a single order, the more you save on delivery costs per item. Buying additional items of similar size and weight in a single order will incur smaller shipping costs for the additional items on a per-item basis.
We’ll do all we can to maximise your savings with great deals up front, combined packing and best-available delivery services.
Further Information about freight and delivery can be found here>>