Product Code: MICKE-Desk-WH-803.542.81-1*ES2[ACP]
$149.00 Ex GST:$129.57
Availability: PRE-ORDER NOW, ETA 27 JUNE 2020
IKEA MICKE Desk 73x50cm White
- It’s easy to keep sockets and cables out of sight but close at hand with the cable outlet at the back.
- You can mount the legs to the right or left, according to your space or preference.
- Drawer stops prevent the drawers from being pulled out too far.
- Can be placed in the middle of a room because the back is finished.
- You can extend your work surface by combining desks and drawer units. All desks and drawer units in the MICKE series are the same height.
Combo deal: desk + drawer in the picture for $310, pls ask us
Depth: 50 cm
Height: 75 cm
Width: 73 cm
Max. load: 25 kg
This product requires assembly
Package measurement and weight
Article Number: 803.542.81
Width: 52 cm
Height: 12 cm
Length: 78 cm
Weight: 16.30 kg
good to know
Be sure to follow the instructions in the manual for charging electronic equipment. We recommend that you switch off the power supply when leaving electronic equipment unattended for a longer period.
Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
Table top/ Side panel/ Supporting leg/ Bottom panel: Particleboard, Fibreboard, Paper, Acrylic paint, ABS plastic
Cable management/ Back rail/ Shelf/ Front: Particleboard, Foil, ABS plastic
Drawer side/ Drawer back: Foil
Drawer bottom: Fibreboard, Acrylic paint
Leg: Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Yes, we ship to New Zealand Nationwide!
To calculate the shipping fees, just add the products to your shopping cart,
then go to your shopping cart page,
choose your "Ship to address",
you will see the shipping costs on your order.
Simple as that!
See example below
Most of IKEA Flat pack furniture requires assembly. All IKEA products provided by Urban Sales comes with step-by-step, simple and clear instruction so you can assemble it by yourself.
Please refer to assembly service page for more details
We all want our homes to be a safe place.
The best way to help prevent furniture tip-over accidents is to secure furniture to the wall. IKEA urges customers to inspect their IKEA chests of drawers and dressers to ensure that they are securely anchored to the wall using the restraints provided in the packaging.
IKEA specifically mentions the safety fixings in the assembly instructions. If the product is secured correctly to the wall as per the assembly instructions, it will be perfectly safe for use.
You can see IKEA has included safety fixings in many places, for examples "warning" in the assembly instruction, warning sticker on the part of the drawers. All the MALM drawers or similar types of chest of drawers have the fixing devices so people can attach them to the wall to avoid tipping over.
Should you need a replacement restraint kit to secure the IKEA furniture in your home, you can contact us to order one free of charge.
***Prevent furniture tip-over accidents ***
- Furniture must be securely attached to the wall. Use the tip-over restraint provided with the product and the right hardware for your wall type. If the product is secured correctly to the wall as per the assembly instructions, it will be perfectly safe for use.
- Never put a TV or other heavy objects on top of a chest of drawers or any furniture not intended for use with a TV.
- Place heavy objects in the lowest drawers.
- Avoid any risky actions as climbing or hanging on drawers, doors or shelves.
For more details, please visit: https://www.urbansales.co.nz/safer-homes-for-kiwis