Product Code: NORDKISA-OpenWardrobe-BM-804.394.69-2[TSP]
$599.00 Ex GST:$520.87
Availability: PRE-ORDER NOW, ETA 21 JULY 2020
IKEA NORDKISA Open Wardrobe With Sliding Door 120x186CM Bamboo
- This wardrobe combines the clean lines of Scandinavian furniture design with the look and feel of the orient. Storage for your clothes and belongings as well as a statement piece in your home.
- You can create a room divider by attaching one of the shorter sides of the wardrobe to the wall.
- This wardrobe is open yet it creates privacy thanks to a fixed wall on one side and a sliding door on the other.
- Slide the door open to access your hanging clothes from either side of the wardrobe.
- Slide the door to the other side to access your belongings on the shelves. Why not use the shelves to display some of your favourite objects?
- NORDKISA series in bamboo coordinates beautifully with both our NORDLI and ELVARLI storage series.
- The clothes rail holds about 10-12 shirts on hangers.
- One shelf holds about 20 pairs of folded trousers or 40 T-shirts.
- One shelf holds about 1-2 pair of shoes.
- Attach any of the short sides to the wall or attach the long side that does not have the sliding door.
- Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
Width: 120 cm
Depth: 47 cm
Height: 186 cm
This product requires assembly
- Bamboo, Clear acrylic lacquer
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Yes, we ship to New Zealand Nationwide!
To calculate the shipping fees, just add the products to your shopping cart,
then go to your shopping cart page,
choose your "Ship to address",
you will see the shipping costs on your order.
Simple as that!
See example below
Most of IKEA Flat pack furniture requires assembly. All IKEA products provided by Urban Sales comes with step-by-step, simple and clear instruction so you can assemble it by yourself.
Please refer to assembly service page for more details
We all want our homes to be a safe place.
The best way to help prevent furniture tip-over accidents is to secure furniture to the wall. IKEA urges customers to inspect their IKEA chests of drawers and dressers to ensure that they are securely anchored to the wall using the restraints provided in the packaging.
IKEA specifically mentions the safety fixings in the assembly instructions. If the product is secured correctly to the wall as per the assembly instructions, it will be perfectly safe for use.
You can see IKEA has included safety fixings in many places, for examples "warning" in the assembly instruction, warning sticker on the part of the drawers. All the MALM drawers or similar types of chest of drawers have the fixing devices so people can attach them to the wall to avoid tipping over.
Should you need a replacement restraint kit to secure the IKEA furniture in your home, you can contact us to order one free of charge.
***Prevent furniture tip-over accidents ***
- Furniture must be securely attached to the wall. Use the tip-over restraint provided with the product and the right hardware for your wall type. If the product is secured correctly to the wall as per the assembly instructions, it will be perfectly safe for use.
- Never put a TV or other heavy objects on top of a chest of drawers or any furniture not intended for use with a TV.
- Place heavy objects in the lowest drawers.
- Avoid any risky actions as climbing or hanging on drawers, doors or shelves.
For more details, please visit: https://www.urbansales.co.nz/safer-homes-for-kiwis