- Easy to attach to your window frame. No drilling needed.
- Can be easily cut to the desired size.
- You can keep the blind open in the desired position by securing it in place with the included clips.
- When you want to close the blind completely you can fasten it to the bottom of the window frame using the included hook-and-loop fastener.
See video on how to Install IKEA Blinds - Schottis Pleated Shades
Length: 190 cm
Width: 90 cm
Area: 1.71 m²
This product requires assembly
Package measurement and weight
Width: 5 cm
Height: 2 cm
Length: 90 cm
Weight: 0.15 kg
The material in this product may be recyclable. Please check the recycling rules in your community and if recycling facilities exist in your area.
Clean with a duster or vacuum lightly using the soft brush attachment.
Do not wash.
Do not bleach.
Do not tumble dry.
Do not dry flat.
Do not iron.
Basematerial: 100% polyester
Plastic parts: Polypropylene plastic
Most of the flat-pack furniture requires assembly. All the flat-pack furniture provided by Urban Sales comes with step-by-step, simple and clear instruction so you can assemble it by yourself.
Please refer to assembly service page for more details
1. Do you deliver throughout New Zealand?
Yes. We deliver nationwide, including North & South, Waiheke, Great Barrier, Chatham and Stewart Islands via a selection of regular freighting companies.
2. Do you deliver to Australia, Cook Islands or other locations outside New Zealand?
No. At this stage, we are unable to deliver outside New Zealand.
3. Do you charge a margin on delivery fees?
No. We make every effort to correctly calculate delivery costs and pass those on ‘as charged’ by the freight carrier or postal service, plus any packing & material costs.
4. How do I calculate the delivery cost to my location?
To calculate the delivery costs, please add the products to your shopping cart, then go to your shopping cart page by selecting “View Cart”. Choose your "Ship to" location and you will see the delivery costs on your order prior to starting the checkout process.
See example below:
Note that if you are in an area regarded by delivery services as Rural, additional costs may apply and you will be advised after we receive your order as exact costs will depend on the combination of ordered items and freight carrier required.
5. If I buy more, will shipping be cheaper?
Yes. The more items you buy in a single order, the more you save on delivery costs per item. Buying additional items of similar size and weight in a single order will incur smaller shipping costs for the additional items on a per-item basis.
We’ll do all we can to maximise your savings with great deals up front, combined packing and best-available delivery services.
Further Information about freight and delivery can be found here>>