- You can even keep the storage case under the bed – perfect for extra bedlinen, pillows or covers.
- Easy to pull out as the storage case has a handle.
- Protects your clothes from dust.
- Your stored clothes and textiles stay fresh longer, as ventilation nets in the corners allow air to circulate.
Width: 44 cm
Depth: 55 cm
Height: 19 cm
This product requires assembly
Package measurement and weight
Article Number: 502.903.61
Width: 22 cm
Height: 4 cm
Length: 59 cm
Weight: 0.64 kg
The material in this product may be recyclable. Please check the recycling rules in your community and if recycling facilities exist in your area.
good to know
Dimensioned for PAX wardrobe frame 50x58 cm.
Do not wash.
Do not bleach.
Do not tumble dry.
Do not iron.
Do not dryclean.
Wipe clean with a mild soapy solution.
Fabric: 100% polyester
Lining: 100% polypropylene
Most of the flat-pack furniture requires assembly. All the flat-pack furniture provided by Urban Sales comes with step-by-step, simple and clear instruction so you can assemble it by yourself.
Please refer to assembly service page for more details
1. Do you deliver throughout New Zealand?
Yes. We deliver nationwide, including North & South, Waiheke, Great Barrier, Chatham and Stewart Islands via a selection of regular freighting companies.
2. Do you deliver to Australia, Cook Islands or other locations outside New Zealand?
No. At this stage, we are unable to deliver outside New Zealand.
3. Do you charge a margin on delivery fees?
No. We make every effort to correctly calculate delivery costs and pass those on ‘as charged’ by the freight carrier or postal service, plus any packing & material costs.
4. How do I calculate the delivery cost to my location?
To calculate the delivery costs, please add the products to your shopping cart, then go to your shopping cart page by selecting “View Cart”. Choose your "Ship to" location and you will see the delivery costs on your order prior to starting the checkout process.
See example below:
Note that if you are in an area regarded by delivery services as Rural, additional costs may apply and you will be advised after we receive your order as exact costs will depend on the combination of ordered items and freight carrier required.
5. If I buy more, will shipping be cheaper?
Yes. The more items you buy in a single order, the more you save on delivery costs per item. Buying additional items of similar size and weight in a single order will incur smaller shipping costs for the additional items on a per-item basis.
We’ll do all we can to maximise your savings with great deals up front, combined packing and best-available delivery services.
Further Information about freight and delivery can be found here>>