Due to heavy demand on delivery services, please expect a delay in receiving your order. We appreciate your patience.
Product Code: SKYNKE-CarrierBag-BUGN-004.413.53-1
$6.90 Ex GST:$6.00
Availability: PRE-ORDER NOW, ETA 13 JULY 2020
IKEA SKYNKE Carrier Bag, Blue/Green
- This foldable carrier bag is made of recycled polyester, mostly PET bottles, to reduce waste of resources and give new life to the plastic. Perfect to have in the bag and use, over and over again.
- The fabric is made of recycled polyester. Using waste as a resource takes us one step closer to a more sustainable future.
- You can carry the bag in your hand or on your shoulder since it has both short and long handles.
- Easy to roll up into a small flat package that you can put in your jacket pocket, bag or backpack.
Width: 45 cm
Height: 36 cm
- Wash by hand, max 40°C.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dryclean.
- By using recycled polyester in the fabric in this product, we consume less new raw materials and lower our environmental impact.
- 100 % polyester (100% recycled)
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Yes, we ship to New Zealand Nationwide!
To calculate the shipping fees, just add the products to your shopping cart,
then go to your shopping cart page,
choose your "Ship to address",
you will see the shipping costs on your order.
Simple as that!
See example below
Most of IKEA Flat pack furniture requires assembly. All IKEA products provided by Urban Sales comes with step-by-step, simple and clear instruction so you can assemble it by yourself.
Please refer to assembly service page for more details
We all want our homes to be a safe place.
The best way to help prevent furniture tip-over accidents is to secure furniture to the wall. IKEA urges customers to inspect their IKEA chests of drawers and dressers to ensure that they are securely anchored to the wall using the restraints provided in the packaging.
IKEA specifically mentions the safety fixings in the assembly instructions. If the product is secured correctly to the wall as per the assembly instructions, it will be perfectly safe for use.
You can see IKEA has included safety fixings in many places, for examples "warning" in the assembly instruction, warning sticker on the part of the drawers. All the MALM drawers or similar types of chest of drawers have the fixing devices so people can attach them to the wall to avoid tipping over.
Should you need a replacement restraint kit to secure the IKEA furniture in your home, you can contact us to order one free of charge.
***Prevent furniture tip-over accidents ***
- Furniture must be securely attached to the wall. Use the tip-over restraint provided with the product and the right hardware for your wall type. If the product is secured correctly to the wall as per the assembly instructions, it will be perfectly safe for use.
- Never put a TV or other heavy objects on top of a chest of drawers or any furniture not intended for use with a TV.
- Place heavy objects in the lowest drawers.
- Avoid any risky actions as climbing or hanging on drawers, doors or shelves.
For more details, please visit: https://www.urbansales.co.nz/safer-homes-for-kiwis