- Honk and drive! On this rug there are roads, parking spaces, traffic signs and railroads – just like in a city. Perfect to combine with toy cars and figures from the LILLABO series.
- The rug’s thick piles dampens sound, creating a snug feeling, and are soft to walk on for all sizes of feet.
- Children's play can place tough demands on surroundings, something that also applies to rugs. That’s why the rug is made from durable, stain-resistant synthetic fibres which are easy to care for.
good to know
Recommended for ages from 18 months.
Do not wash.
Do not bleach.
Do not tumble dry.
Do not iron.
Do not dry clean.
Vacuum and rotate the rug regularly.
Dry spots; remove immediately by scraping carefully towards the middle of the spot.
Wet spots; do not rub. Absorb with paper towels, damp with cloth and mild detergent.
Professional carpet cleaning when needed.
Length: 130 cm
Width: 133 cm
Area: 1.76 m²
Pile: 100% nylon
Base fabric: 100% polypropylene
Backing: Synthetic rubber
Article Number: 10361911
Length: 130 cm
Diameter: 10 cm
Weight: 1.88 kg
Most of the flat-pack furniture requires assembly. All the flat-pack furniture provided by Urban Sales comes with step-by-step, simple and clear instruction so you can assemble it by yourself.
Please refer to assembly service page for more details
1. Do you deliver throughout New Zealand?
Yes. We deliver nationwide, including North & South, Waiheke, Great Barrier, Chatham and Stewart Islands via a selection of regular freighting companies.
2. Do you deliver to Australia, Cook Islands or other locations outside New Zealand?
No. At this stage, we are unable to deliver outside New Zealand.
3. Do you charge a margin on delivery fees?
No. We make every effort to correctly calculate delivery costs and pass those on ‘as charged’ by the freight carrier or postal service, plus any packing & material costs.
4. How do I calculate the delivery cost to my location?
To calculate the delivery costs, please add the products to your shopping cart, then go to your shopping cart page by selecting “View Cart”. Choose your "Ship to" location and you will see the delivery costs on your order prior to starting the checkout process.
See example below:
Note that if you are in an area regarded by delivery services as Rural, additional costs may apply and you will be advised after we receive your order as exact costs will depend on the combination of ordered items and freight carrier required.
5. If I buy more, will shipping be cheaper?
Yes. The more items you buy in a single order, the more you save on delivery costs per item. Buying additional items of similar size and weight in a single order will incur smaller shipping costs for the additional items on a per-item basis.
We’ll do all we can to maximise your savings with great deals up front, combined packing and best-available delivery services.
Further Information about freight and delivery can be found here>>