- TARVA bed frame is a modern example of Scandinavian furniture tradition – a simple design and untreated wood. A timeless expression mixes nicely with a variety of other styles and furniture.
- If you oil, wax, lacquer or stain the untreated solid wood surface it will be more durable and easy to care for.
- The hard-wearing solid pine has natural variations in grain, colour and texture, giving every piece a unique look.
- There’s plenty of space under the bed for storage boxes - perfect for storing extra quilts and pillows.
- You can easily vacuum under the bed frame to keep the space clean and dust-free.
- 28 layer-glued slats adjust to your body weight and increase the suppleness of the mattress.
- SKORVA midbeam is included in the price but packaged separately. It is required for the stability of the bed frame and to keep mattresses in place.
- Slatted bed base is included in the price but packaged separately.
- Create extra storage space under the bed with RÖMSKOG bed boxes.
- Mattress and bedlinen are sold separately.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
Length: 209 cm
Width: 160 cm
Footboard height: 32 cm
Headboard height: 92 cm
Mattress length: 200 cm
Mattress width: 150 cm
This product requires assembly
- Solid pine
- Galvanized steel
Slatted bed base:
- Bed base slats: Beech veneer, Birch veneer, Foil, Adhesive resin as coating
- Ribbon: 100% polypropylene
- Slat holders: Synthetic rubber
- Bed base: Beech plywood, Birch plywood, Solid beech, Solid birch
- Renewable material (wood).
- We have clear requirements for all the wood we use, including a ban on illegally harvested wood. By 2020, we want all our wood to come from more sustainable sources, defined as certified or recycled.
Slatted bed base:
- At least 50% (weight) of this product is made from renewable materials.
Most of the flat-pack furniture requires assembly. All the flat-pack furniture provided by Urban Sales comes with step-by-step, simple and clear instruction so you can assemble it by yourself.
Please refer to assembly service page for more details
1. Do you deliver throughout New Zealand?
Yes. We deliver nationwide, including North & South, Waiheke, Great Barrier, Chatham and Stewart Islands via a selection of regular freighting companies.
2. Do you deliver to Australia, Cook Islands or other locations outside New Zealand?
No. At this stage, we are unable to deliver outside New Zealand.
3. Do you charge a margin on delivery fees?
No. We make every effort to correctly calculate delivery costs and pass those on ‘as charged’ by the freight carrier or postal service, plus any packing & material costs.
4. How do I calculate the delivery cost to my location?
To calculate the delivery costs, please add the products to your shopping cart, then go to your shopping cart page by selecting “View Cart”. Choose your "Ship to" location and you will see the delivery costs on your order prior to starting the checkout process.
See example below:
Note that if you are in an area regarded by delivery services as Rural, additional costs may apply and you will be advised after we receive your order as exact costs will depend on the combination of ordered items and freight carrier required.
5. If I buy more, will shipping be cheaper?
Yes. The more items you buy in a single order, the more you save on delivery costs per item. Buying additional items of similar size and weight in a single order will incur smaller shipping costs for the additional items on a per-item basis.
We’ll do all we can to maximise your savings with great deals up front, combined packing and best-available delivery services.
Further Information about freight and delivery can be found here>>