- Table with work surface and storage inside for a laptop turns any small space into a functional workspace.
- Made of tempered glass and metal, hardwearing materials that give an open, airy feel.
- Self-adhesive cable clips keep your cords in place and out of sight.
- Adjustable feet make the table stand steady also on uneven floors.
Width: 100 cm
Depth: 36 cm
Height: 74 cm
Max. load: 15 kg
This product requires assembly
Package measurement and weight
Article Number: 103.034.45
Width: 39 cm
Height: 7 cm
Length: 103 cm
Weight: 10.59 kg
good to know
5 self-adhesive cable clips included.
Part of a series.
Handle with care! A damaged edge or scratched surface can in exceptional cases cause the glass to crack suddenly. However rarely into sharp fragments and only into small pieces. Avoid collisions from the side - this is where the glass in most vulnerable.
Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in water or window-cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
Basematerial: Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
Fixed shelf: Particleboard, Melamine foil, ABS plastic
Top panel: Tempered glass
Most of the flat-pack furniture requires assembly. All the flat-pack furniture provided by Urban Sales comes with step-by-step, simple and clear instruction so you can assemble it by yourself.
Please refer to assembly service page for more details
1. Do you deliver throughout New Zealand?
Yes. We deliver nationwide, including North & South, Waiheke, Great Barrier, Chatham and Stewart Islands via a selection of regular freighting companies.
2. Do you deliver to Australia, Cook Islands or other locations outside New Zealand?
No. At this stage, we are unable to deliver outside New Zealand.
3. Do you charge a margin on delivery fees?
No. We make every effort to correctly calculate delivery costs and pass those on ‘as charged’ by the freight carrier or postal service, plus any packing & material costs.
4. How do I calculate the delivery cost to my location?
To calculate the delivery costs, please add the products to your shopping cart, then go to your shopping cart page by selecting “View Cart”. Choose your "Ship to" location and you will see the delivery costs on your order prior to starting the checkout process.
See example below:
Note that if you are in an area regarded by delivery services as Rural, additional costs may apply and you will be advised after we receive your order as exact costs will depend on the combination of ordered items and freight carrier required.
5. If I buy more, will shipping be cheaper?
Yes. The more items you buy in a single order, the more you save on delivery costs per item. Buying additional items of similar size and weight in a single order will incur smaller shipping costs for the additional items on a per-item basis.
We’ll do all we can to maximise your savings with great deals up front, combined packing and best-available delivery services.
Further Information about freight and delivery can be found here>>