Product Code: UBS2008-Totoro-Large-C-1[y]#255
$379.00 Ex GST:$329.57
Availability: PRE-ORDER NOW, ETA 05 SEPT 2020
You get super large sized cute Totoro tatami mattress bed and lazy cushion in one.
Totoro limited edition - must have for Totoro fans :)
Perfect gift ideas for loved ones: girlfriend, kids or yourself! They will love you for it!
7-Day Money Back Guarantee!
These tatami mattress make a comfy and cosy place to kick back and relax while reading a book or watching TV, but when you need an extra bed for a visitor just pull it out and make it up into a convenient bed for guests.
Super comfy, have a quiet night in with a few bubbles with your girl friends! Or Lay your sleepy head down this cute tatami mattress.
Cartoon Mattress Beanbags ( Toroto ) Key Features
* Innovative Modern Japanese Tatami Style design
* super sized full body lazy floor design
* super comfortable velvety soft touch
* Just slip right in it's pouch like a Kangaroo - you'll know what we mean if you're a a Totoro fan :)
* Japanese inspired tatami mattress
* Double size tatami cushion bed - more than enough for 2 people to snuggle in
* Cover can be taken off for cleaning
* Super comfortable and premium quality
* Fabric: velvet fleece
* Fillings: High elastic fiber cotton
* Do not fade, lint-free, suitable for children skin
* 100% safe for kids and adult
* 2 sizes to choose from: large and X-Large.
* This product is for the large size.
Large: 2m x 1.7m (Tail is 1m)
X-Large: 2.3m x 1.9m (Tail is 1m)
BUY NOW! Limited stock.
7-Day Money Back Guarantee! Buy NOW with confidence!
We're sure you'll love it. If not, return it for a full refund
Can pick up from our warehouse. We're in Lunn Ave, Mt Wellington, Auckland
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
1. Do you deliver throughout New Zealand?
Yes. We deliver nationwide, including North & South, Waiheke, Great Barrier, Chatham and Stewart Islands via a selection of regular freighting companies.
2. Do you deliver to Australia, Cook Islands or other locations outside New Zealand?
No. At this stage, we are unable to deliver outside New Zealand.
3. Do you charge a margin on delivery fees?
No. We make every effort to correctly calculate delivery costs and pass those on ‘as charged’ by the freight carrier or postal service, plus any packing & material costs.
4. How do I calculate the delivery cost to my location?
To calculate the delivery costs, please add the products to your shopping cart, then go to your shopping cart page by selecting “View Cart”. Choose your "Ship to" location and you will see the delivery costs on your order prior to starting the checkout process.
See example below:
Note that if you are in an area regarded by delivery services as Rural, additional costs may apply and you will be advised after we receive your order as exact costs will depend on the combination of ordered items and freight carrier required.
5. If I buy more, will shipping be cheaper?
Yes. The more items you buy in a single order, the more you save on delivery costs per item. Buying additional items of similar size and weight in a single order will incur smaller shipping costs for the additional items on a per-item basis.
We’ll do all we can to maximise your savings with great deals up front, combined packing and best-available delivery services.
Further Information about freight and delivery can be found here>>
We all want our homes to be a safe place.
The best way to help prevent furniture tip-over accidents is to secure furniture to the wall. IKEA urges customers to inspect their IKEA chests of drawers and dressers to ensure that they are securely anchored to the wall using the restraints provided in the packaging.
IKEA specifically mentions the safety fixings in the assembly instructions. If the product is secured correctly to the wall as per the assembly instructions, it will be perfectly safe for use.
You can see IKEA has included safety fixings in many places, for examples "warning" in the assembly instruction, warning sticker on the part of the drawers. All the MALM drawers or similar types of chest of drawers have the fixing devices so people can attach them to the wall to avoid tipping over.
Should you need a replacement restraint kit to secure the IKEA furniture in your home, you can contact us to order one free of charge.
***Prevent furniture tip-over accidents ***
- Furniture must be securely attached to the wall. Use the tip-over restraint provided with the product and the right hardware for your wall type. If the product is secured correctly to the wall as per the assembly instructions, it will be perfectly safe for use.
- Never put a TV or other heavy objects on top of a chest of drawers or any furniture not intended for use with a TV.
- Place heavy objects in the lowest drawers.
- Avoid any risky actions as climbing or hanging on drawers, doors or shelves.
For more details, please visit: https://www.urbansales.co.nz/safer-homes-for-kiwis