Contactless Pickup Policy Traffic Light
(UPDATED AS OF 13 Dec 2021)
We have moved - From Monday 13th December all pickups of orders will be at our new address Building A, 32 Patiki Road, Avondale, Auckland.
You'll receive a notification email when your item is available for a contactless pickup. Please wait for this email before coming to the store.
We will provide the Contactless Pickup Procedures in your “Ready For Pickup” email that will tell you how to pick up your order.
1. CONTACTLESS PICKUP HOURS
Mon-Sat 9:30 am to 5:30 pm. We are closed on Sunday and Public Holidays.
2. PICKUP BOOKING IS REQUIRED
You must book a pick-up in advance.
As without booking, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to pick up your order as the stock might be located at our off-site warehouse.
To avoid disappointment and help facilitate a safer contactless pickup, please understand we will NOT accept pickups that have not been booked in our system, and unfortunately will have to turn away any unscheduled pickups.
3. CONTACTLESS PICKUP PROCEDURE
• Our warehouse staff will have prepared your order before your arrival.
• Please park your vehicle in any of our marked car parks in front of our Showroom, close to the "Click & Collect" Sign.
• Our staff will use your vehicle plate number to identify you, so please make sure you drive the vehicle you confirmed with us in prior communication.
• Make space in the backseat and/or boot of your vehicle for staff to load the products in.
• Our staff will remain at least 1 meter from customers at all times. For contactless pickup, we will not require any signature.
• Please stay home if unwell to stop any spread of COVID-19.
• We ask our customers to please wear face masks during their contactless pickup, as do our staff, per current regulation.
4. TIME SLOT AVAILABILITY
There are 48 booking time slots in a day - the first one is 9:30-10:30 am and the last one is 5:00-5:30 pm. Please book well ahead of time to avoid clashes in your preferred pickup time. We anticipate significant demand for this service.
4. COLLECTION ID
Our staff will use your vehicle plate number (car rego number) to identify you, so please make sure you drive the vehicle you confirmed with us.
1) Can I make a booking over the phone?
Yes, you can make the booking over the phone. However, we encourage you to book online. Due to increased demand, it may take a little longer for our staff to pickup your call.
2) Can I cancel or reschedule my booking?
Please refer to your pickup booking confirmation or reminder email. You will find the 'Cancel' or 'Reschedule' buttons at the bottom of your email that will take you directly to our appointment calendar for cancellation or rescheduling of your existing appointment. We understand things may happen in life and sometimes it is necessary to cancel or reschedule your appointment. We require that you let us know at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled pickup appointment to avoid a cancellation/rescheduling fee. Exceptions to this policy will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
3) What if I don't show up at the appointment time?
No-Show Policy: A “no-show” is someone who misses a scheduled appointment without cancelling or rescheduling 24 hours in advance of their scheduled appointment. “No-shows” will be charged a $20 handling and attendance fee, which will be added to your pickup invoice for the next scheduled pickup.
4) Can I change the car plate number or the collecting person’s name after the booking confirmation?
a. Change on the day of pickup:
Please call us on 09-570-9687 if it is urgent or email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know your order number and your other vehicle plate number, our staff will update this for you manually.
b. More than 24 hours prior to pickup:
You need to first cancel the existing booking by clicking the "Cancel" button in your booking confirmation email. Then you need to make a new booking with an updated car plate number or the pickup person's name.
5) How do I add/remove items from my order?
If you have already made a pickup booking, you need to edit your order by emailing or phoning us at least 24 hours before your scheduled pickup time. This allows us enough time to update and process your order.
6) Can I buy something else from the showroom at the time of collection?
We are happy to advise that our showroom is now open under the COVID-19 Protection Framework of the COVID-19 lockdown. So 'yes' you can purchase items from our Showroom. We do have public health measures in place that you will be required to follow, including the use of a face covering, scanning of the NZ COVID QR code, social distancing of 1 meter1 and we will have a limit on the number of customers permitted in-store at any one time.
7) I have 2 orders in your system, should I make 2 bookings?
No, only one booking is needed provided that you have received Ready for Pickup notifications for both orders. Once you have received that just enter all the order numbers into the one booking via the appointment booking website.
8) Can I make the payment when picking it up?
Cash and in-store payment are permitted. Full payment online (bank transfer or Internet banking), or at our Showroom, is required for all contactless pickup orders. Please wait for our Contactless Pickup Booking link and reserve your pickup slot before you come to our warehouse to pickup your order.
9) I have made an online order, can I just come to pick it up without any booking?
Booking is required, and we will notify you via email with a pickup booking link once your order is available for pickup. Please note, we will NOT accept pickups that have not been booked in our system, and will have to turn away any unscheduled pickups in order to help facilitate a safe contactless pickup system.
10) When do I have to pickup my order once I have received the “Ready for Pickup” notification email?
Pickups must be made within 14 days from the date our “Ready to pickup” notification email was sent.
If a pickup is not made after 14 days, then a $10/m3 (inc GST) fee will be charged per week.
Your order will be cancelled if you do not come to pickup within 30 days of the "Ready to pickup" notification email being sent, and your deposit will be recorded as credit with 1-year validity period for future purchase.