- You can keep your desk clear of paper by writing your notes on the magnetic writing board on the back panel. Or fastening your to-do lists there with a magnet.
- Extra room above the top shelf where you can keep your books, CDs or DVDs. The side panels act as bookends and keep everything in place.
- You can adjust the shelves to fit different things, and adjust them again whenever you need to. Adjustable shelves help you use your space more efficiently.
Width: 105 cm
Depth: 16 cm
Height: 65 cm
This product requires assembly
Package measurement and weight
Article Number: 701.800.26
Width: 59 cm
Height: 4 cm
Length: 123 cm
Weight: 10.80 kg
good to know
Fits MICKE desk 105x50 cm.
When the add-on unit is placed on top of a desk, the whole combination must be placed against a wall to avoid the risk of tipping.
Only use whiteboard markers on the whiteboard.
Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
Shelf: Particleboard, Foil, ABS plastic
Back panel: Fibreboard, Acrylic paint
Whiteboard: Steel, Epoxy powder coating
Most of the flat-pack furniture requires assembly. All the flat-pack furniture provided by Urban Sales comes with step-by-step, simple and clear instruction so you can assemble it by yourself.
Please refer to assembly service page for more details
1. Do you deliver throughout New Zealand?
Yes. We deliver nationwide, including North & South, Waiheke, Great Barrier, Chatham and Stewart Islands via a selection of regular freighting companies.
2. Do you deliver to Australia, Cook Islands or other locations outside New Zealand?
No. At this stage, we are unable to deliver outside New Zealand.
3. Do you charge a margin on delivery fees?
No. We make every effort to correctly calculate delivery costs and pass those on ‘as charged’ by the freight carrier or postal service, plus any packing & material costs.
4. How do I calculate the delivery cost to my location?
To calculate the delivery costs, please add the products to your shopping cart, then go to your shopping cart page by selecting “View Cart”. Choose your "Ship to" location and you will see the delivery costs on your order prior to starting the checkout process.
See example below:
Note that if you are in an area regarded by delivery services as Rural, additional costs may apply and you will be advised after we receive your order as exact costs will depend on the combination of ordered items and freight carrier required.
5. If I buy more, will shipping be cheaper?
Yes. The more items you buy in a single order, the more you save on delivery costs per item. Buying additional items of similar size and weight in a single order will incur smaller shipping costs for the additional items on a per-item basis.
We’ll do all we can to maximise your savings with great deals up front, combined packing and best-available delivery services.
Further Information about freight and delivery can be found here>>