- STUBBARP legs raise your BESTÅ combination from the floor, giving a light airy look and making it easy to clean the floor underneath.
- Steady also on uneven floors, thanks to the adjustable feet.
- You can use the included connection plate to connect two frames and only have one leg between them, giving a cleaner, less cluttered look.
- 60 cm wide frames need 4 legs.
- 120 cm wide frames and TV benches need 4 legs and one BESTÅ supporting leg.
- 180 cm wide TV benches need 4 legs and 2 BESTÅ supporting legs.
- You can use the included connection plate to connect two frames with only one leg.
BESTÅ supporting leg is sold separately.
Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
Check regularly that all assembly fastenings are properly tightened and retighten when necessary.
Width: 44 mm
Depth: 44 mm
Height: 100 mm
Min. height: 10 cm
Max. height: 11 cm
Package quantity: 2 pack
This product requires assembly
Solid beech, Acrylic paint
Article Number: 90352795
Width: 9 cm
Height: 5 cm
Length: 14 cm
Weight: 0.44 kg
Most of the flat-pack furniture requires assembly. All the flat-pack furniture provided by Urban Sales comes with step-by-step, simple and clear instruction so you can assemble it by yourself.
Please refer to assembly service page for more details
1. Do you deliver throughout New Zealand?
Yes. We deliver nationwide, including North & South, Waiheke, Great Barrier, Chatham and Stewart Islands via a selection of regular freighting companies.
2. Do you deliver to Australia, Cook Islands or other locations outside New Zealand?
No. At this stage, we are unable to deliver outside New Zealand.
3. Do you charge a margin on delivery fees?
No. We make every effort to correctly calculate delivery costs and pass those on ‘as charged’ by the freight carrier or postal service, plus any packing & material costs.
4. How do I calculate the delivery cost to my location?
To calculate the delivery costs, please add the products to your shopping cart, then go to your shopping cart page by selecting “View Cart”. Choose your "Ship to" location and you will see the delivery costs on your order prior to starting the checkout process.
See example below:
Note that if you are in an area regarded by delivery services as Rural, additional costs may apply and you will be advised after we receive your order as exact costs will depend on the combination of ordered items and freight carrier required.
5. If I buy more, will shipping be cheaper?
Yes. The more items you buy in a single order, the more you save on delivery costs per item. Buying additional items of similar size and weight in a single order will incur smaller shipping costs for the additional items on a per-item basis.
We’ll do all we can to maximise your savings with great deals up front, combined packing and best-available delivery services.
Further Information about freight and delivery can be found here>>